Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Norfolk Council neglecting to take dd payments since August and now (of course) want August, September, October and November's council tax in one easy payment.  

The kuntz.

Ed Sheeran getting on your nerves almost goes without saying.
Drake though.  I literally cannot believe or understand the popularity of that guy.  That "God's Plan" song in particular causes all sorts of seething rage within me.
Take Care (feat Rihanna)
Passionfruit

Couple of tunes for you there lad

Norfolk Council neglecting to take dd payments since August and now (of course) want August, September, October and November's council tax in one easy payment.  
The kuntz.
Pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre won't pay for itself.

31 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre won't pay for itself

They can't even afford to keep the street lighting on all night. Grinds my gears that :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

You do realise the main objective in football, is to score more goals than the other team?

Think you should maybe leave 5’s to the big boys.

Big boys is right, big fat guys with zero skill resorting to that isn't football.

Its annoying especially when the ball is like a basketball. I think the ball is getting pumped up too hard, have seen a broken finger and stubbed toes. It rolls like a rugby ball too. Everyone complains but does nothing.

Total shitfest of a game but it's a runaround. The other game I play is much better. Proper football.

Fives with nine mates: brilliant
Fives with four mates, two 'acquaintances' and three ringers determined to prove how good they are: shite
I played seven a side once with a ringer who was, if memory serves, playing for Stirling Albion at the time. He pinged in a goal from his own half. Best goal I've ever seen in a game I've been playing in.

6 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

The kuntz.

They probably calculated your payment dates by counting on their fingers, but forgot to convert from base-twelve.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Big boys is right, big fat guys with zero skill resorting to that isn't football.

So you're complaining about getting rinsed off fatties, with no talent?

ETA... I still don’t see what the issue is. 

Edited by MONKMAN

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Its annoying especially when the ball is like a basketball. I think the ball is getting pumped up too hard, have seen a broken finger and stubbed toes. It rolls like a rugby ball too. Everyone complains but does nothing.

Total shitfest of a game but it's a runaround. The other game I play is much better. Proper football.

Why don't you do something? I broke my wrist at 5's as a kid btw when the ball was fired from close range.

I don't understand the complaints about hitting the ball hard. I find a lot of things frustrating, but these are a hellish combination of my lack of ability coupled with being a rotten loser.

People will play to their strengths, if you really can't cope with that, you probably shouldn't play.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Folk can hit a ball as hard as they like. I personally find it ridiculous that folk hammer it from a distance where they could just as easily pass it into the net.

That's not always the case. Are you being closed down, how fast is it played to you, have you got a decent touch? The idea is to score or move it to someone who can, you can't complain about people playing a different style to you.