Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Spill it laddie.

And by the way I've got a bone to pick with you! You dont like black pudding?!? And you call yourself a man!! Pfft!

Ach, I'm just having a good gripe at having my brain picked all day for nothing.

No, I don't like black pudding, it's fucking rank!

When you spot tickets for a Sold out gig your bursting to go

On eBay

With Glasgow spelt as glagow and just one bid

5 minutes remaining]

their the only tickets for that gig on the whole of eBay

and your wireless internet goes down for about a minute meaning you miss out on getting two tickets for about half the face value!

:angry:

:angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest Tatty Boabie
Knowing Fudge, I'd go for secret option number three: Drink self into oblivion.

That's exactly what I would do. If something looks impossible, hit the strongbow.

That's exactly what I would do. If something looks impossible, hit the strongbow.

It's a well known fact that drink gives you super powers. There's even an advert on just now where a guy turns into some sort of Batman-type guy just cos he's wracked. Granted, he falls off some scaffolding at the end of the advert, but that's just bad luck.

Surely...?

Fucking raging.

I decided last week that I was going to start getting the bus to Uni. There are roadworks on every approach to the area, I was getting sick of the drive and it was costing me too much in petrol, so I applied for my student ID card, which came through yesterday, and I toddled up the town and got my student ticket. £50 for 4 weeks unlimited travel between and in Falkirk and Stirling, which is pretty damn good and less than half my petrol costs.

The only bad point is that the 8.03 from my stop arrives in Stirling too late to get the bus into Uni for a 9am start, so I got up at 7am and left the house at 7.23 for the 7.33 bus. I got up to the roundabout about fifty yards from the bus stop at 7.29 and the bus drove on past. There was no-one at the stop to hold it up so running to catch it was a no-no.

So I had to wait on the 8.03 one, which got me into Stirling at 8.48 and then a separate bus got me into Uni for 9.09. Raging that I missed the start of my lecture so gonna have to do the work myself, as going in 15 minutes late (by the time I got to the lecture theatre) wouldn't have helped at all.

Fucking early bus drivers :angry:

When you spot tickets for a Sold out gig your bursting to go

On eBay

With Glasgow spelt as glagow and just one bid

5 minutes remaining]

their the only tickets for that gig on the whole of eBay

and your wireless internet goes down for about a minute meaning you miss out on getting two tickets for about half the face value!

:angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Scrap that, for the 1st time ever I enetered the Metro's competition to win gig tickets as it was for this and they just called me to say I have 2 free guestlist places :lol:

Silver linings and all that eh

Fucking raging.

I decided last week that I was going to start getting the bus to Uni. There are roadworks on every approach to the area, I was getting sick of the drive and it was costing me too much in petrol, so I applied for my student ID card, which came through yesterday, and I toddled up the town and got my student ticket. £50 for 4 weeks unlimited travel between and in Falkirk and Stirling, which is pretty damn good and less than half my petrol costs.

The only bad point is that the 8.03 from my stop arrives in Stirling too late to get the bus into Uni for a 9am start, so I got up at 7am and left the house at 7.23 for the 7.33 bus. I got up to the roundabout about fifty yards from the bus stop at 7.29 and the bus drove on past. There was no-one at the stop to hold it up so running to catch it was a no-no.

So I had to wait on the 8.03 one, which got me into Stirling at 8.48 and then a separate bus got me into Uni for 9.09. Raging that I missed the start of my lecture so gonna have to do the work myself, as going in 15 minutes late (by the time I got to the lecture theatre) wouldn't have helped at all.

Fucking early bus drivers :angry:

I get the bus out to the uni most days(and back) probably a good chance I'll bump into you.

Guest The Phoenix
Scrap that, for the 1st time ever I enetered the Metro's competition to win gig tickets as it was for this and they just called me to say I have 2 free guestlist places :lol:

Silver linings and all that eh

:o

Never thought you'd fall for the hoax phone call Kulli.

Abject apologies. :(

I just witnessed a bad car crash on the way home from work. Happened about 100 metres in front of me!

I was just driving along as normal looking at the car lights in front of me when all of a sudden this Corsa weaved left and then fish-tailed right and smashed into the central reserve, turned around on impact to face back on to the road and seemed to drive forward and took out a 4x4.

I had to break quite sharply and pull up on to the verge on the side of the road with the hazzard lights on to alert other drivers.

Some idiots still flew past and over all the debris at 70+mph though and I'm surprised that it didn't end up more than two cars that were written off.

I saw that the folk in the cars were Ok and then got out of the way to call the police.

Scary stuff like, I cant believe that the two folk walked away from it and it certainly was another eye opener for me about the potential consequences of dangerous driving.

Guest Tatty Boabie
It's a well known fact that drink gives you super powers. There's even an advert on just now where a guy turns into some sort of Batman-type guy just cos he's wracked. Granted, he falls off some scaffolding at the end of the advert, but that's just bad luck.

Surely...?

:lol:

Clearly, that's where the hangover kicked in. If only he drank more ;)

:lol:

Quite right, he shouldn't have stopped, it's fatal.