Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Posters who write "hey ho..." in their posts. I can honestly say I have never heard a Scottish person say these words. Why are they the go to for those writing an indignant point?

I say it when I am attempting to get the attention of one of my employees, but that's because I am a pimp. 

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Posters who write "hey ho..." in their posts. I can honestly say I have never heard a Scottish person say these words. Why are they the go to for those writing an indignant point?

Also: methinks.

Though that is more the preserve of Facebook arsepieces and full-time mummies (99.9% of the time the same thing) rather than P&B.

Staying at the mother in laws which is always annoying as f**k even at best of times but today we decided to order a set Chinese meal for 4. It arrived and the MiL took it into the kitchen, I had been waiting for the inevitable call to the kitchen for us all to plate up but to my horror her and her partner walked in the room with my dinner that they had plated up for me without even asking me. I am quite fussy with what I want on my plate, I don’t like my plate to be full and I certainly don’t like curry sauces all over my rice and chips. I am truly devastated that they did this - surely this sort of thing is not normal?

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Staying at the mother in laws which is always annoying as f**k even at best of times but today we decided to order a set Chinese meal for 4. It arrived and the MiL took it into the kitchen, I had been waiting for the inevitable call to the kitchen for us all to plate up but to my horror her and her partner walked in the room with my dinner that they had plated up for me without even asking me. I am quite fussy with what I want on my plate, I don’t like my plate to be full and I certainly don’t like curry sauces all over my rice and chips. I am truly devastated that they did this - surely this sort of thing is not normal?

"More distance between the sauces, the rice and the chips. I may want to mix them but I want that to be my decision. Use a chip as a breakwater."

7 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

"More distance between the sauces, the rice and the chips. I may want to mix them but I want that to be my decision. Use a chip as a breakwater."

Has anyone ever wanted their takeaway plated up for them? The set menu has so much variety on it so let people decide what they want on their plate. They know I‘m a fussy eater as well - I just don’t understand how they could have done this to me.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Has anyone ever wanted their takeaway plated up for them? The set menu has so much variety on it so let people decide what they want on their plate. They know I‘m a fussy eater as well - I just don’t understand how they could have done this to me.

At the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy eater.

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

At the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy eater.

Even if I wasn’t a fussy eater - who wants their take away plated up for them? Surely everyone wants to decide what’s on their plate and how much. This has ruined my evening.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Has anyone ever wanted their takeaway plated up for them? 

They know I‘m a fussy eater as well - I just don’t understand how they could have done this to me.

Did you pay for this meal? 

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

11 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Saucially distanced?