Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I'm not sure, he smells like someone has fed him a vindaloo and then a madras for dessert.

And the wean - bottle or the real thing? :unsure:

Yet more fecking job applications.

The worst bit is the one I'm currently avoiding doing is for a really shiite job, amongst the dirty east ayrshire tattie howking scum :ph34r:, yet I really really hope I get it...

I've got Shingles! :o<_<

It's not a nice thing to have. :(

My 85 yr old granny has shingles................you dirty b*****d!

I would never go back to the swimming baths in Dundee again after getting shingles there a good few years back. <_<

It's a form of herpes! :ph34r:Shingles Clicky

Sweet Jesus. Still, The Gray Ghost was imagining it to be right up there with Leprosy and Smallpox, y'know, the really scary sounding diseases!

Still, shingles has a nice piratelike ring to it. If The Gray Ghost was ever unfortunate enough to develop them, then he would say something like "Yarrr, The Gray Ghost be 'aving shingles! Yarrrr".

Sweet Jesus. Still, The Gray Ghost was imagining it to be right up there with Leprosy and Smallpox, y'know, the really scary sounding diseases!

Still, shingles has a nice piratelike ring to it. If The Gray Ghost was ever unfortunate enough to develop them, then he would say something like "Yarrr, The Gray Ghost be 'aving shingles! Yarrrr".

:lol: I bet you love talk like a pirate day. :P:D

It's a form of herpes! :ph34r:Shingles Clicky

Pah!

It's just chickenpox 2 (chickenpox returns!)

(Yes, that is a form of the herpesvirus... just that you've not necessarily been doing anything dirty to catch it. Although I wouldn't put doing dirty things past a certain elderly Falkeeerk fan... )

:P

Guest The Phoenix

Shingles is not nice.

You can only get shingles if you have previously had chickenpox and you certainly can't catch it in a swimming pool.

Phoenix Jnr is just recovering from shingles - his third dose in about four years.

First two were on his back but the latest was on his face - which is the worst place to get it - apart from looking like you've been through a car windowscreen for about a fortnight, the pain is incredible and constant. If it spreads to your eyes, it can cause permanent damage.

It will only attack one side of the body (i.e. left or right) at a time.

Even after the scabs have healed the pain can continue for weeks, months or even years.

It can re-occur at any time. :(

Shingles is not nice.

You can only get shingles if you have previously had chickenpox and you certainly can't catch it in a swimming pool.

Phoenix Jnr is just recovering from shingles - his third dose in about four years.

Yarr. Sorry to hear it. The Gray Ghost has had chicken pox...but is now as paranoid as hell. :(

Anyway, the nag for now (although its more an acceptance than a nag), but the Gray Ghost is not going to bed tonight until he has finished the flow of his presentation. Its a bit like rap, in that The Gray Ghost always relies on a flow of dramatic words, with sheer style, energy, and passionate flow making up for the lack of any actual content. All the information is there on powerpoint now, it just needs to be moved around a bit till it flows off the tongue.

However, as The Gray Ghost is at home, he is finally getting round to draining his leaky aquarium, basically siphoning it all straight out of the bedroom window!