Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A night on the real ales last night, followed by a kebab and chips, has meant I've been borderline sick for the past three hours, without actually being able to be sick.

Owchee. Real ales + kebab= 1 mile exclusion zone following a fart the next morning. For me anyway.

Me and a mate are looking for a gig of some kind to go to, and we've tried about 15 bands, none of which we could get to because they're not playing Scotland, or aren't currently touring, or whatever.

Finally, we see that Feeder are playing the SECC on the 24th of October. Great!

No- he realises he's going to see fucking Lee Evans that night! :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
Companies with call centres in India and the like. How the hell do they think they can provide a service when I can't understand their staff and they can't understand me?

F**king pain in the tits.

post-7951-1214763872_thumb.jpg

Chill Buddy. ;)

I'm having another "what-to-wear" crisis... Help me out folks. I'm away to play golf in about 25 minutes, and my golf trousers are wrecked. What do I wear instead?!

A pair of normal trousers?

Reach into your wardrobe and put on the first thing that comes on. Its golf, not last night at the proms!

I'm having another "what-to-wear" crisis... Help me out folks. I'm away to play golf in about 25 minutes, and my golf trousers are wrecked. What do I wear instead?!

Joggers?

Can't wear joggers for golf!

TGG - it's important though! :lol:

FFS, Debs, whatever you wear, you can't look any more stupid than most golfers with their checked trousers etc, etc.

It's a game, not a fashion show!

Guest The Phoenix

What about a swimming costume? Thats sporty, elegant, and doesnt look scruffy. Perfect!

Relax TGG - it's probably just golf on the Wi - she'll have the tea to make for the Man of The House in a wee while.

Relax TGG - it's probably just golf on the Wi - the Man of The House will have her tea on the table, washing done, bathroom cleaned and the house tidied in a wee while.

Fixed it for you. :D

Edited by HGG