Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On a phone call with virgin media for over 40 mins and when the guy gives up and sends my call to "the next level" my phone battery dies :angry:

20meg broadband my arse.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. "The next level" just means his mate who's sat next to him, has heard everything that's happened and will just say exactly the same as the first guy.

Full stops at the end of titles and headings.

The most annoying thing on P&B is posters who use a smiley at the end of every sentence, as if to give themselves a sense of personality. The people that do it are generally socially retarded, having met a few that do it, i can concur with assessment.

The most annoying thing on P&B is posters who use a smiley at the end of every sentence, as if to give themselves a sense of personality. The people that do it are generally socially retarded, having met a few that do it, i can concur with assessment.

Another convert to the cause of smiley minimalism. The word is spreading, folks...

Guest The Phoenix
nae bother,you could have said id have got some pens aswell as i was in the bookies

Are u trying to get me into bother with Mrs Phoenix? :unsure::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
its alright the ladbbrokes pens dont have any writing on them

Ok then - but she'll wonder why I've stopped playing golf with Willie and Joe!!! :lol:

Another convert to the cause of smiley minimalism. The word is spreading, folks...

Shit, if id known a handsome nigguh like yourself was organising a movement, id have signed up long ago. x

Neds, just seen a group walk away with someone's blue wheelie bin...I mean really what are they going to do with it!?

Anywhere near the Clyde Canal? :unsure: That's where they usually end up! <_<

Either that or the railway line! :angry: