Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

'British pubs' in America.

Guy Fieri went to a place & after doing a few usual menu items the chef then said (with a straight face) we're doing a Reubens...

7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Dundee having a playable pitch and Aberdeen appointing a manager.

This has been far too competent a couple of days for Scottish football

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

These things come in threes. VAR to get something right?

No, Edinburgh City have won a game!

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Almost every redesigned club logo being circular.  Now, I know fine well that Brechin City's logo is indeed circular too, but I prefer the old classics.  Perhaps it's the 'copycat-ness' of it all that's my actually PTTGOYN.

Its the colour changes that annoy me.

The current Scotland strips for example.

The home one has a Scotland badge, the away one does not.

image.png.2da7e90562795a4c69048fc699a4e2d0.pngimage.png.c39f5787c2d2763cd17f018c8012cbf9.png

This changing the colours to match colours of the shirt annoys more than it probably should. 

On 13/04/2024 at 19:37, DA Baracus said:

There are multiple bins on the train, far more frequently than on a street (exponentially more), yet lazy, stinking p***ks do this:

20240413_192737.thumb.jpg.a51d1727f35251414404e319ba068b0b.jpg

Even back in our younger, dickhead days, me and my pals always cleaned up after ourselves, be it trains, buses or friends' houses/flats/apartments/etc. We never had to tell each other to not be an arsehole in terms of litter as litter was anathema to us all.

Think I posted about this at the time on here but I had a go at one of my mates for dropping litter when we were waiting on a train at Waverley. 
His defence was “there’s nae bins” it was only a few sweet papers so told him to pick them up and put them in his pocket til he seen a bin/got home. 

One of the very few things that will get me seething

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Think I posted about this at the time on here but I had a go at one of my mates for dropping litter when we were waiting on a train at Waverley. 
His defence was “there’s nae bins” it was only a few sweet papers so told him to pick them up and put them in his pocket til he seen a bin/got home. 

It's just scummy behaviour in general. We drove up to Wick at the weekend for a dancing competition for my daughter and the amount of litter that had clearly been lobbed out car/motorhome windows by wanks doing the NC500 was unbelievable. Actual poly bags of rubbish, takeaway wrappers etc. Fucking minky.

iTunes must be the biggest piece of shit I've had the mis pleasure of trying to use. And I'm someone who has to use MicroStrategy in a work capacity.

18 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Its the colour changes that annoy me.

The current Scotland strips for example.

The home one has a Scotland badge, the away one does not.

image.png.2da7e90562795a4c69048fc699a4e2d0.pngimage.png.c39f5787c2d2763cd17f018c8012cbf9.png

This changing the colours to match colours of the shirt annoys more than it probably should. 

Too woke IMO.

23 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They’ve put man on the moon, cured small pox and produced sliced bread and yet this still made it off the design ideas board and into production.

IMG_8910.thumb.jpeg.02b764d86dc8c4251375953841820e4f.jpeg

Is it blocking your access to the glory hole? 

The hassle of paying my (Santander) credit card bill each month. It took me 4 attempts today, which is quite good by normal standards. It has a habit of letting you fill all your details in and then logging you out right after. I'm convinced it's programmed to do it so folk give up and they get a bit of interest added. I've always wanted to click the "minimum payment" option to see if that would work straight away. I reckon it would for the reason I've just said. 

Arseholes. 

On 17/04/2024 at 08:40, Central Belt Caley said:

Presumably they shit themselves when they notice there isn't an available lavvy in their immediate vicinity.