Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When people whistle to a song when they suck at whistling!

When people are walking in front of you in the street and are going slow and don't let you past!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

When people whistle to a song when they suck at whistling!

When people are walking in front of you in the street and are going slow and don't let you past!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Even worse when they have umbrellas as a cunning weapon.

I decided to take advantage of a relatively quiet Friday afternoon to use the work's power washer and give the car a once over. I was only getting water through and no soap and after fiddling about was going to give up, when the reason became apparent. Soap had become blocked in a kink. The fucking thing blew up all over me soaking my from the waist down.

Now the car's in a worse state than it was because of dirty streaks, and my (Light !!) suit trousers are ruined. Fortunately I had a spare suit in my office, but I'm no fuckin happy. :angry:

And the power washers fucked so the vans will be manky until we get a replacement hose.

Fcukers that tailgate you on the motorway when you're kicking it on and when they pass they've got signs and stickers on the window saying "baby on board". So we've got to be careful for them, but they can do what they want. :angry:

how many times does this have to be explained on this forum? THAT IS NOT THE REASON FOR THEM!!!

how many times does this have to be explained on this forum? THAT IS NOT THE REASON FOR THEM!!!

If their purpose is to alert the emergency services that there's a wean in your car should you have a horrific accident, surely they'd be compulsory?

It's yet anther way for people to show off that they have working bits. Well done.

Another of my really stupid ones, but...

I really, majorly dislike to hear the word "party" used as a verb.

When folk say stuff like " Oh, on Saturday I'm going to party all night" - No you're not, you are going out to have a good time, meet some people, get drunk or whatever, you may even go to a party (noun) but there is no such thing a "to party" or "partying"

As I said, really stupid, but it really bugs me.

When folk say stuff like " Oh, on Saturday I'm going to party all night" - No you're not, you are going out to have a good time, meet some people, get drunk or whatever, you may even go to a party (noun) but there is no such thing a "to party" or "partying"

As I said, really stupid, but it really bugs me.

Since its my birthday am gonna party the night away :P;)

:lol:

I tell you what I dislike, when a simple visual cue gets a song from the past stuck in your head on a neverending loop. :angry: After reading that post, I was unable to function until I went on youtube and started playing Party All The Time.

If you don't give up your seat for an old person or a woman then you're a bit of a c**t tbf.

A bloke offered me his seat on the tube last night.

I'm now rather concerned that I look pregnant (as I'm not!)

A bloke offered me his seat on the tube last night.

I'm now rather concerned that I look pregnant (as I'm not!)

Ah yes, the good old no win scenario!

Offer your seat to a pretty girl, and you're a patronising sexist b*****d and should be ashamed of yourself. Furthermore, how dare you call her fat!

Don't offer your seat to a pretty girl, and you're a heartless sexist b*****d and should be ashamed of yourself. Furthermore, how dare you ignore her!

Ah yes, the good old no win scenario!

Offer your seat to a pretty girl, and you're a patronising sexist b*****d and should be ashamed of yourself. Furthermore, how dare you call her fat!

Don't offer your seat to a pretty girl, and you're a heartless sexist b*****d and should be ashamed of yourself. Furthermore, how dare you ignore her!

If she is sitting down and you are standing up, you can see down her top :D

If their purpose is to alert the emergency services that there's a wean in your car should you have a horrific accident, surely they'd be compulsory?

It's yet anther way for people to show off that they have working bits. Well done.

I'm not getting one. As for the cool dude and little princess ones :guns :guns