Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Chelsea fucked my coupon, after Barca had turned it round too...

Same here. I had Barca, Liverpool, Anorthosis and Chelsea to win and I would have been £20 odd richer, but trust them not to beat Cheeky Girls XI <_<

Guest Ally's honest man
That really ugly guy wi the shit hairdo from the confused.com advert :angry:

That really annoying woman from the Maltesers advert. You're not "wacky" ya daft bitch.

Which one? pictures

As the colder weather draws, my gas boiler decides it's not working, but is happy to give me hot water instead. Scottish Gas aren't coming until tomorrow and I've been going to bed wearing layers all bloody week.

My flat's that cold, even the penguin's chucked it and moved out. :angry:

Edited by TheDoctor

I hate the tubs with the false bottoms. You know the ones where from the outside it looks 4cm deep but is in fact only 3cm deep. Ben & Jerrys are prime exponents of this as are the hot nuts you get in tubs at bars.

It's not so much the quantity of ice cream or nuts you get, I can live with that. It's the crushing disappointment when you realise you didn't have as much left to go as you thought. That's what I can't deal with

Guest Ally's honest man
I hate the tubs with the false bottoms. You know the ones where from the outside it looks 4cm deep but is in fact only 3cm deep. Ben & Jerrys are prime exponents of this as are the hot nuts you get in tubs at bars.

It's not so much the quantity of ice cream or nuts you get, I can live with that. It's the crushing disappointment when you realise you didn't have as much left to go as you thought. That's what I can't deal with

Champagne bottles are the worst for this.

Guest Ally's honest man
I will get back to you in May and let you know if its true. ;)

PTTGOYN - Over confidence in the ability of the 2nd divsions biggest team :rolleyes:

The fat c*nt that sits opposite me and does f*ck all, all day except her fat nails and occasionally move her fat mouse to keep her fat screen from locking. :angry: Fat f*ckin cow. She's always on a diet. She doenst eat breakfast, has rivita on her breaks then eats crisps and chocolate all day during her desk munching, a salad for her lunch and washes it all down with 4 cans of diet Irn-Bru a day. :huh:

Apart from that she's awright.

The fat c*nt that sits opposite me and does f*ck all, all day except her fat nails and occasionally move her fat mouse to keep her fat screen from locking. :angry: Fat f*ckin cow. She's always on a diet. She doenst eat breakfast, has rivita on her breaks then eats crisps and chocolate all day during her desk munching, a salad for her lunch and washes it all down with 4 cans of diet Irn-Bru a day. :huh:

Apart from that she's awright.

:lol: No wonder she's fat,maybe someone should have a word and tell her that skipping breakfast is a bad thing,that's why she keeps snacking through-out the day, and probably why she is fat...You might want to add stupid to the long list. :lol:

Edited by saints1884

:lol: No wonder she's fat,maybe someone should have a word and tell her that skipping breakfast is a bad thing,that's why she keeps snacking through-out the day, and probably why she is fat...You might want to add stupid to the long list. :lol:

Aye. She should have one of those bars of chocolate for breakfast. That would help her keep the weight down. Kickstart her metabolism for the day. ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Aye. She should have one of those bars of chocolate for breakfast. That would help her keep the weight down. Kickstart her metabolism for the day. ;)

Milky Bar? :ph34r::unsure:;)

Women and wallpaper............£16.99 a roll ffs, thank god we only needed 2 rolls.

:o

I had all the walls in my house skimmed so thankfully I only ever need to paint and it looks just fine.

Really, though? £16.99 a roll? Is she trying to break you?

Milky Bar? :ph34r::unsure:;)

<_< There's always one! :P

Guest The Phoenix

I had all the walls in my house skimmed so thankfully I only ever need to paint and it looks just fine.

<_< There's always one! :P

Me to - re skimming. Best thing I've ever done re decorating / house maintenance.

Indeed but I'm a very special one. :rolleyes:;)

It's only for the fire place wall in the living room and it does look nice ;)

Nobody can break me ;) B)