Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Ally's honest man
pizza changing their name to pasta hut.

driving from ayr to irvine today. could hardly see 20feet infront of me but people still overtook me doing 70mph plus.

That road was nightmare this morning and still people treat it like silverstone.

Guest Ally's honest man
After alot of meltage it seems to have closed, hopefully it doesn't become open during the night! :(

Fingers crossed mate.

Guest Spank the monkey

reggae reggae sauce.forked out the £1.24 for a bottle.looked good.tasted shit.fact :angry:

Maybe its cause i tried it with a smoked sausage supper though.

Guest Ally's honest man
Some fukwit has burst a water main in my street so the water's been off dall day . Despite this I keep going to turn the tap on. D'oh!

And when it comes back on it will be like ass truama leaking from it for ages

You can't leave it at that :rolleyes:

Care to elaborate?

Not particularly, it would take too long. Essentially, everyone is stupid (excluding me), everyone is disorganised (including me), everything is chaotic, nothing is working, nothing is happening, its all hell, hell, and hell.

Guest The Phoenix
Not particularly, it would take too long. Essentially, everyone is stupid (excluding me), everyone is disorganised (including me), everything is chaotic, nothing is working, nothing is happening, its all hell, hell, and hell.

1 Pierce cover with fork (having removed cardboard packaging)

2 Insert frozen dinner in microwave

3 Set timer to 6 minutes

4 Press start

5 Remove covering and stir contents

6 Set timer for further 3 minutes

7 Press start

8 Leave to stand for further one minute

9 Eat contents*

10 Stop whingeing

* Having removed from microwave

Sorted.

That road was nightmare this morning and still people treat it like silverstone.

2 people overtook me on the coylton to ayr road, i was going about 58 so they must have been doing 70 at least and it was treacherous driving conditions.

I would love to be an undercover traffic policeman sometimes.

That'll do :P

1 Pierce cover with fork (having removed cardboard packaging)

2 Insert frozen dinner in microwave

3 Set timer to 6 minutes

4 Press start

5 Remove covering and stir contents

6 Set timer for further 3 minutes

7 Press start

8 Leave to stand for further one minute

9 Eat contents*

10 Stop whingeing

* Having removed from microwave

Sorted.

:lol::lol:

The in thing for student now seems to be wearing a hoodie (normally red) with a nightclub's name emblazoned acorss it. The Viper ones make me especially angry. It's not cool, and you look the exact same as everyone else. Stop fucking wearing them!

The in thing for student now seems to be wearing a hoodie (normally red) with a nightclub's name emblazoned acorss it. The Viper ones make me especially angry. It's not cool, and you look the exact same as everyone else. Stop fucking wearing them!

Get yourself a nice "Club Tropicana" one then :)

I'd rather type 28,800 3 digit numbers into excel than wear one. Oh wait, that's what I'm currently doing and why i am in such a bad mood :angry:

Ib my calculation I forgot there were lengths and breadths, make that 57,600 3 digit numbers :(

Edited by Fudge

I've spent more than two thirds of my wages in less than a week :( Doesn't look good for the rest of the month, car needs MOT and no doubt something will be up. I've also been using a ridiculous amount of petrol lately.

The joys of owning a car! Rather have the car than the money though otherwise I'd end up like all the folk who couldn't get home due to the rail strike :lol: