Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Me to - re skimming. Best thing I've ever done re decorating / house maintenance.

Indeed but I'm a very special one. :rolleyes:;)

If it'd been a choice between having the extra room by adding the conservatory or having nice smooth paintable walls, I'd have gone short on space!!!

I have enough trouble trying to get a border straight and there's usually blood, sweat and tears over that because I'm too much the perfectionist to accept that perhaps the walls just aren't straight and the damn thing won't look 100%. Whenever I decorate other people scarper, not wanting to be the one to light the very short fuse that emerges with the task. Wallpapering for me would just be a living hell!

It's only for the fire place wall in the living room and it does look nice ;)

Nobody can break me ;) B)

At that price, I should hope it flippin well IS nice! ;) It'd be a real sod if you'd paid that and then one of you decided that actually that £3.99 roll would've looked better after all. :lol: Glad it's going well anyway. Out of interest, did you hang the paper yourself?

At that price, I should hope it flippin well IS nice! ;) It'd be a real sod if you'd paid that and then one of you decided that actually that £3.99 roll would've looked better after all. :lol: Glad it's going well anyway. Out of interest, did you hang the paper yourself?

I did actually :D

I can turn my hand to anything ;)

Aye. She should have one of those bars of chocolate for breakfast. That would help her keep the weight down. Kickstart her metabolism for the day. ;)

I actually do that :ph34r: - those fairtrade Dubble bars are addictive :(

I did actually :D

I can turn my hand to anything ;)

:o No way!? I wouldn't have had you down as the wallpaper hanging kind of guy! Watch out - she's got you on the verge of being all domesticated. :lol::P

Fecking BMI.

I booked some very reasonably priiced flights to Heathrow as I'm visiting the burd over Hogmany. I choose the times to allow me to do a full day at work on Thurdsay the 30th then scoot over to Glasgow Airport for my flights.

All good, except the feckers have emailed me today to inform me that I've been bumped onto an earlier flight, which will require at at least a half day's leave to get to the airport on time.

And folk say that trains are unreliable...

The wallpaper for my bedroom was £25 a roll. That was a year and a half ago. :(

A nice stripe effect only on one wall - just needed 2 rolls :) the other walls are painted a lovely duck egg blue. Still looks great, well pleased with it. :D

Tesco Pet insurance. Last year was £6.76 This year goes up to £16.71. A whopping 138% increase despite not claiming at all!!

Finally got thru on phone after waiting 8 mins and 46 secs <_< .

And suprisingly they can bring it down to £10.69. Funny that eh? :angry:

Bloody insurance!

Guest The Phoenix
Tesco Pet insurance. Last year was £6.76 This year goes up to £16.71. A whopping 138% increase despite not claiming at all!!

Finally got thru on phone after waiting 8 mins and 46 secs <_< .

And suprisingly they can bring it down to £10.69. Funny that eh? :angry:

Bloody insurance!

I'm happy to run over whatever* it is you have so you can make a tidy profit from the death benefit.

*A goldfish might be a tad awkward.

Aye. She should have one of those bars of chocolate for breakfast. That would help her keep the weight down. Kickstart her metabolism for the day. ;)

The special K bars are quite nice. I don't normaly eat in the morning,it's a coffee and a ciggie for breakfast.... :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
I just went to the shop to buy tobacco and toilet paper, and forgot the toilet paper. And now I need a dump. :(:(

Alloa any use to you? :unsure:

I just went to the shop to buy tobacco and toilet paper, and forgot the toilet paper. And now I need a dump. :(:(

Nip down to that pub at the end of your street... I forget its name.... and have one in its cludgy.

Panic over, went up to Waitrose and bought some toilet paper.

Also got some bananas and baked beans whilst I was there.

I shall visit the toilet for a brutal dump as soon as Hollyoaks is finished on E4.