Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Cyclists are really starting to piss me off. They seem to be able to go through red lights, ride on pavements, ride side by side, in short do whatever the f*ck they want, while good car driving citizens have to stick by the laws of the road and get stuck behind these c*nts. I would also imagine that most of them don't pay road tax either, in which case they don't deserve the same rights as car drivers. Rant over.

Guest Ally's honest man
Cyclists are really starting to piss me off. They seem to be able to go through red lights, ride on pavements, ride side by side, in short do whatever the f*ck they want, while good car driving citizens have to stick by the laws of the road and get stuck behind these c*nts. I would also imagine that most of them don't pay road tax either, in which case they don't deserve the same rights as car drivers. Rant over.

Side swipe them when you pass then

The price of gigs. Already spent £30 on a ticket for one and the rest I'd like to go to come to £90 in total. I know it's not actually bad value for money for 5 gigs but it's just money I don't have, and typically it's the cheaper ones that none of my mates want to go to with me. Damn you Megadeth and Judas Priest, why £40?

Females are complete and utter bitches. Grrrrr!

They're also fucking idiots. I've just been in touch with one I used to work wit who's got back with her old boyfriend, the one that stole money from her and used to treat her like shit. She's quite intelligent as well. Or so I thought.

My petty thing that just got on my nerves is this post! I typed it last night and I'm sure I clicked "add reply". Apparently not as I've just opened my laptop and found the post still sat here, not submitted! Have it anyway...

I'm trying to whittle down the stuff that's in my house. I'm making headway in the loft - have got rid of absolutely tons of crap that was just being kept either for the sake of it or because it was out of sight up there so I didn't notice it. Anyway, tonight I came to several boxes of small baby clothes. Thought I'd go through them and see what I can get rid of. Now I remember how much I liked most of the stuff they had as babies and I can't bring myself to get rid of it! :(

I did ok last night with the 2-3 years age bracket but tonight's was up to 12 months. Too hard! It's only two boxes when all's said and done. I'll keep them a while longer and then try again (to get rid of them, that is!).

After alot of meltage it seems to have closed, hopefully it doesn't become open during the night! :(

Sounds like you need to defrost your freezer and start again!

Edited by HGG

Bought my sisters' birthday present on the Internet over a week ago and received an email back at the time saying I'd get another email confirming the present had been shipped. One week later and after still no email being received, I emailed them to find out only to received a reply straight back saying "we are sorry but your order is no longer in stock".

IT WAS IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED IT :angry:

Now have to go out and buy something this Saturday. The reason I bought it over the net in the first place was so I didn't have to go out and have the hassle of finding something in the shops :angry:

Bought my sisters' birthday present on the Internet over a week ago and received an email back at the time saying I'd get another email confirming the present had been shipped. One week later and after still no email being received, I emailed them to find out only to received a reply straight back saying "we are sorry but your order is no longer in stock".

IT WAS IN STOCK WHEN I ORDERED IT :angry:

Now have to go out and buy something this Saturday. The reason I bought it over the net in the first place was so I didn't have to go out and have the hassle of finding something in the shops :angry:

Similar problem here with Asda, ordered V the final battle, says it will be deliverd in 4 working days, that was on the fucking 15th of September and now when you go on to Asda all it says is awaiting stock pick, how fucking long does it take them to pick the fucking thing :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Ally's honest man
They're also fucking idiots. I've just been in touch with one I used to work wit who's got back with her old boyfriend, the one that stole money from her and used to treat her like shit. She's quite intelligent as well. Or so I thought.

Why won't she let me shag her instead of that w@nk