Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Apart from that, was it a pleasant phone call?

:ph34r:

:lol: Thankfully my phone hasn't rung tonight. Maybe that's something to do with being a grumpy cow when it does? :unsure::lol:

and

Funny you should say that, one of my most enjoyable moments was in a shop where the girl was clearly talking to her mate on the phone about what her previous night was like. Meanwhile numbnuts here is standing waiting patiently while she prattles on. (im sure I've covered this on here before!). Finally (well, OK about 30 seconds) my patience snaps and I lean over the counter and press down the receiver button to cut off the call. The look of utter shock on her face was class. Some curt advice on customer service was then dispensed.

Of course it was the early learning centre and by now my, at the time, very young kids had went in different directions, just to strip me of that air of snootyness as I collected my stuff in a gruff manner. :rolleyes:

:lol: Well done you! I'd have loved to have seen that.

Edited by HGG

Dear Doctor, I've run out of my medication - can I have a repeat prescription please?

Hmm, as you're new to the surgery and we haven't prescribed for you before, you'll have to make an appointment - next Thursday is the earliest, OK?

No it's not fucking OK - I'm a manic depressive without his tablet's and this appointment pish is just making me worse!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Dear Doctor, I've run out of my medication - can I have a repeat prescription please?

Hmm, as you're new to the surgery and we haven't prescribed for you before, you'll have to make an appointment - next Thursday is the earliest, OK?

No it's not fucking OK - I'm a manic depressive without his tablet's and this appointment pish is just making me worse!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Or much better in a few days. :unsure:

Guest Ally's honest man

No Appointment required

Samaritans

210, West George St, Glasgow, Lanarkshire G2 2PQ

Tel: 0141 248 4488

More worrying is this

We've got no matches for samaritans in Paisley, but have found some within about 10 miles

There's also Breathing Space! ;)

Whatever you do, DON'T contact NHS24. The first time I did and mentioned depression, they sent two police and the Riverside psychiatric team round who sectioned me in Gartnavel for four days.

The second time I contacted them about my lack of medication, despite me assuring them that I had no self-harming or suicidal thoughts, they still sent two polis to my door the nextday while I was at the pub watching the St.Mirren v Rangers game and, when they didn't get a reply, they kicked my fucking door in.

It's Mental Health Awareness Week FFS and NHS24 don't have any awareness at all! :angry:

Funny you should say that, one of my most enjoyable moments was in a shop where the girl was clearly talking to her mate on the phone about what her previous night was like. Meanwhile numbnuts here is standing waiting patiently while she prattles on. (im sure I've covered this on here before!). Finally (well, OK about 30 seconds) my patience snaps and I lean over the counter and press down the receiver button to cut off the call. The look of utter shock on her face was class. Some curt advice on customer service was then dispensed.

Of course it was the early learning centre and by now my, at the time, very young kids had went in different directions, just to strip me of that air of snootyness as I collected my stuff in a gruff manner. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Fantastic!

Well that just prompts a request for details.

I've been on/off with my (now) ex for the past month or so. It's my own fault really, I kept at it knowing pretty much full well it wasn't going to work.

I won't make the same mistake again.

I've been on/off with my (now) ex for the past month or so. It's my own fault really, I kept at it knowing pretty much full well it wasn't going to work.

I won't make the same mistake again.

Everytime you went from off to on with her you were repeating your mistake ;)

Ah well, your only human, but I would recommend a total clean break, none off this let's be friends pish. Put some distance between you and her and get shagging someone else.

Everytime you went from off to on with her you were repeating your mistake ;)

Ah well, your only human, but I would recommend a total clean break, none off this let's be friends pish. Put some distance between you and her and get shagging someone else.

I know, I seemed to think time would sort it all back out whilst knowing deep down it wouldn't.

We won't be friends, I spent half of last night arguing with her. It's for the best really that I have nothing to do with her.

I know, I seemed to think time would sort it all back out whilst knowing deep down it wouldn't.

We won't be friends, I spent half of last night arguing with her. It's for the best really that I have nothing to do with her.

ditch the bitch!!!

you are from kirkcaldy its easy to get your end away,main bus stop and a packet o fags will see you alright

i actually have been propositioned twice while waiting on the number 7 :lol::lol::lol:

ps my pttgoyn is ive got the runs,as i work in strange countries im going to have to go the hospital to see if its not malarial

ditch the bitch!!!

you are from kirkcaldy its easy to get your end away,main bus stop and a packet o fags will see you alright

i actually have been propositioned twice while waiting on the number 7 :lol::lol::lol:

The bitch has been ditched ;) . Candleroom on Thursday night beckons.

The number 7 goes to Kinghorn, I'm not surprised :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Execute the final revenge and text Stephen her mobile number.

Edited by The Phoenix

There's also Breathing Space! ;)

Whatever you do, DON'T contact NHS24. The first time I did and mentioned depression, they sent two police and the Riverside psychiatric team round who sectioned me in Gartnavel for four days.

The second time I contacted them about my lack of medication, despite me assuring them that I had no self-harming or suicidal thoughts, they still sent two polis to my door the nextday while I was at the pub watching the St.Mirren v Rangers game and, when they didn't get a reply, they kicked my fucking door in.

It's Mental Health Awareness Week FFS and NHS24 don't have any awareness at all! :angry:

What fucking use would that have been if you were lying about the the suicidal thoughts?

That is one of my pet hates - people acting in an utterly illogical manner.

Guest The Phoenix

I find it hard to believe that all Berwick Fans aren't on suicide watch. :ph34r:;)

Chin up, Pal - you could be old and sad, like me. :(