Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I actually meant to post this yesterday but didn't find the time to get on here:

The women in my office are the "things" that get on my nerves. Everythings' always "There are so many calories in that", "A moment on the hips...." "have you tried this diet", "Weight Watchers", "How much did you lose at Weight Watchers last night?"....

Perhaps if they hadn't eaten so much crap to start with they wouldn't ALL be on diets.

Oh yeah, these are the same women who went to the chippie for lunch today :rolleyes:

Then they go around saying, "ooh, i was naughty and had a chippie, then i was bad and had half a square of chocolate" <_<

:lol: I remember watching a TV programme once, might have been Bremner, Bird and Fortune or Grumpy old men which said the government should just put up billboard stating "Get more exercise" instead of magazines running articles about dieting.

My stomach is still growling a bit today and I've got streaming eyes and a runny nose - some sort of virus I suppose. :(

:unsure: ...and you're in work? Share and share alike? Bet you're popular when everyone else starts with it. :P

I am wanting to drink some alcohol but my bottles of bud are 2 months past their best before date and I can't pull hard enough to get the cork out the bottle of wine :(
Why not go to the pub?

Why not drink the Bud? It'll be absolutely fine.

Car failed its MOT :(

£550 worth of work needed. Robbing b*****ds :angry:

Nightmare! :( You don't have a Toyota then? :P

Edited by HGG

I actually meant to post this yesterday but didn't find the time to get on here:

The women in my office are the "things" that get on my nerves. Everythings' always "There are so many calories in that", "A moment on the hips...." "have you tried this diet", "Weight Watchers", "How much did you lose at Weight Watchers last night?"....

Perhaps if they hadn't eaten so much crap to start with they wouldn't ALL be on diets.

Oh yeah, these are the same women who went to the chippie for lunch today :rolleyes:

I too hate these people.

For the vast majority of women, there's only one excuse if you're not the shape you want to be love, and that's because you're too lazy to do anything about it.

In response to people talking about loosing weight, i wish they would just shut up about it and get on doing it, it really is not hard at all.

For every 3500 calories you consume more than you burn off, you gain 1lb, for every 3500 calories you burn off more than you consume, you lose 1lb.

An average male burns 2500 calories a day, so if he only eats 2000 calories a day (which is piss easy, you could eat 3X stake and baked potato a day and be under 2000 calories). If you did this every day, you would lose 500x7 = 3500cals = 1 lbs in a week, and 1lb every week after that.

The same principle can be applied to women only eating 1500 cals a day instead of 2000. It's just simple maths, yo do not need radical diets or any nonsense like that.

:unsure: ...and you're in work? Share and share alike? Bet you're popular when everyone else starts with it. :P

Thanks for the sympathy! :rolleyes: To be fair, I think that's where I picked it up as half the office are coughing and spluttering, but I take your point. ;)