Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That horrid troubled feeling you get when you can never talk about the reason you're feeling troubled to anyone as you know damn fine it's your own fault you're feeling bothered. You also know if you try talking to any of your friends about it they'll say "What possessed you....?!".

I really really hate that feeling, there's bugger all you can do about it either. :ph34r:

That horrid troubled feeling you get when you can never talk about the reason you're feeling troubled to anyone as you know damn fine it's your own fault you're feeling bothered. You also know if you try talking to any of your friends about it they'll say "What possessed you....?!".

I really really hate that feeling, there's bugger all you can do about it either. :ph34r:

Who was the lucky, but anattractive man in your bed this morning then? :D

Thanks for the sympathy! :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel any better I spent most of yesterday in bed with something similar myself! :(

Hmmmm. Caramac KitKats!? :D

N*stle Police alert. :angry: Mods, ban this poster! <_<

Clyde fc

:(

Her not going to the fridge for my beers :angry:
Send the parrott.
Three words...

Train the parrot.

Can't make him go for them as well as open them ;)
It's took me 4 years to train her, can't wait another 4 :lol:

:lol::lol: to all of that! To be fair, I wouldn't have expected for one minute that S would get your beer for you. Get off your lazy arse and get your own! :P

Still shattered tbh, the reason? My pals asthma playing up and his oxygen levels were pretty low when he was taking off the machine.

Party ruined for me :(

Not to mention your pal's night! Hope he's doing ok.

I've a feeling that something I've said is about to do a U-Turn and not so much bite me on the arse as bite my arse clean off. :unsure:

:( You spoilt my fun there. I was about to guess at some small but lethal spider escaped and on the loose.

:( You spoilt my fun there. I was about to guess at some small but lethal spider escaped and on the loose.

Well I can't pretend that hasn't happened before. :lol:

Although at the minute I think sewing my mouth shut and throwing my mobile phone in the canal would be a good career move just now (probably a good aid to weight loss too :D ).

Full of the cold

Shitty weather

Nae decent fitba' on tv that I have access of watching this afternoon

Doin a shitty Economics essay to be handed in on Tuesday. Anyone studied Economics before, mainly supply/demand? Got shoved into this module at Uni couple weeks back and can't cope :(

In the airport, waiting to come home. This should be a RTBC, but Im feeling hungover and annoyed by the fact that my bank card is not working and won't feed me money, and when I tried to phone about it last night, this fucking prostitute started harassing me, despite me pushing her way.

So she stole my phone while I was resisting her, but I didn't realise until (presumably) her posse showed up in a battered transit van, telling me that the girl had taken my phone, and they would get it back for me if I got in the van with them.

So I avoided them (and then dodged down some streets when they kept driving past me in loops), but this got me totally lost, and it took me hours to get back to my hotel. In fact, I didn't arrive back till after 8 this morning, and then I fell asleep, missed my check out time, and got charged extra for it.

I should not be left without adult supervision. :(

Doin a shitty Economics essay to be handed in on Tuesday. Anyone studied Economics before, mainly supply/demand? Got shoved into this module at Uni couple weeks back and can't cope :(

By what you have said I think you might be on my cource :lol: Stirling uni 1st year? Im a 2nd year but doing this 1st year module.

I am doing the essay for the 28th, due to having essays for more important subjects next week. I did higher economics and its pretty much at the same level, so its not hard for me personallly, infact quite easy.

By what you have said I think you might be on my cource :lol: Stirling uni 1st year? Im a 2nd year but doing this 1st year module.

I am doing the essay for the 28th, due to having essays for more important subjects next week. I did higher economics and its pretty much at the same level, so its not hard for me personallly, infact quite easy.

Aye mate, I really canny cope with the subject. It was my 4th choice and got shafted into it :lol::lol::lol:. I'm thinking of doing the one for the 28th as well but even that doesn't look any easier :(