Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye mate, I really canny cope with the subject. It was my 4th choice and got shafted into it :lol::lol::lol:. I'm thinking of doing the one for the 28th as well but even that doesn't look any easier :(

Yeah whatever you do don't do it next semester if you are struggling. What tutorial are you in Btw? I could give you a hand if you wanted, with the 28th essay.

Edited by Enigma

You poor wee soul, that sounds pretty awful! :o

In the airport, waiting to come home. This should be a RTBC, but Im feeling hungover and annoyed by the fact that my bank card is not working and won't feed me money, and when I tried to phone about it last night, this fucking prostitute started harassing me, despite me pushing her way.

So she stole my phone while I was resisting her, but I didn't realise until (presumably) her posse showed up in a battered transit van, telling me that the girl had taken my phone, and they would get it back for me if I got in the van with them.

So I avoided them (and then dodged down some streets when they kept driving past me in loops), but this got me totally lost, and it took me hours to get back to my hotel. In fact, I didn't arrive back till after 8 this morning, and then I fell asleep, missed my check out time, and got charged extra for it.

I should not be left without adult supervision. :(

My hangover is progressing in nasty installments. General sickness has been replaecd with the feeling that I've been smashed in the back of my head with a crowbar. Same as yesterday. I think I'm becoming alcohol intolerant. :(

My hangover is progressing in nasty installments. General sickness has been replaecd with the feeling that I've been smashed in the back of my head with a crowbar. Same as yesterday. I think I'm becoming alcohol intolerant. :(

Next time take a cup of tea, that seems to cure hangovers for me (not that I've had one in the past 4 years)! :)

XBL if you were calling the bank during her harassment how did you not notice the phone was stolen right away?

I was using brevity - there was quite a lot more involved than that.

If he'd just made the sensisble decision and had filthy, filthy sex with the prostitue, none of this would have happend. I hope you've learned your lesson xbl.

No money, which is why I originally had to leave the strip joint I was in to see if I could get my card to work. :ph34r:

Other flight related nags, people who are incapable of emptying their pockets when they go through customs really got on my wick! In the queue I was in, every second person seemed to set the detector off because they hadn't taken their belt off, or had their wallet in their pocket. Its not difficult, the signs say what you need to do, and its common sense. Idiots.

Also, the c***s who did a security check of my main baggage. When I picked it off the belt, it had a tiny wee sign saying "Security Check", which seems to be code for "we rifled through your belongings, and didn't bother to properly screw the aftershave bottle back on, so not only is it out of the showerbag and in the main bit of the rucksack, but its in fact all over your luggage". Shower of b*****ds.

Edited by xbl

Doctors!

'Can I have a repeat prescription please?'

'As you're new to the practice we can't give you a 'repeat' prescription so you'll need to make an appointment'

Fair enough - I get an appointment five days later, the earliest they can give me, and see the doctor this morning.

'Can I have a prescription please. Its for Citilopram, Diothepin and Zopiclone.'

'Hmm, I'm not happy to write one out without checking with your previous GP and psychiatric counsellor'.

'But haven't you got my medical records from my previous practice to confirm that's my correct medication?'

'Oh yes, it's all here on the computer - but I still want to talk to your previous GP first'

Why the f**k couldn't he have done that at the time I first asked for a prescription instead of making me wait another week without the medication I need and will probably be on for the rest of my life? <_<

Mental Health Awareness Week seems to have bypassed the NHS! :angry:

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix
Doctors!

'Can I have a repeat prescription please?'

'As you're new to the practice we can't give you a 'repeat' prescription so you'll need to make an appointment'

Fair enough - I get an appointment five days later, the earliest they can give me, and see the doctor this morning.

'Can I have a prescription please. Its for Ciliopram, Diothepin and Zopiclone.'

'Hmm, I'm not happy to write one out without checking with your previous GP and psychiatric counsellor'.

'But haven't you got my medical records from my previous practice to confirm that's my correct medication?'

'Oh yes, it's all here on the computer - but I still want to talk to your previous GP first'

Why the f**k couldn't he have done that at the time I first asked for a prescription instead of making me wait another week without the medication I need and will probably be on for the rest of my life? <_<

Mental Health Awareness Week seems to have bypassed the NHS! :angry:

It would appear you're not the only one who's daft. ;)

Chin up wee man, you've got lots of good things going for you as well. :D

It would appear you're not the only one who's daft. ;)

Chin up wee man, you've got lots of good things going for you as well. :D

Thank you dear boy! Just letting off a bit of steam. ;) If it wasn't so absurd it would drive you mad anyway! :rolleyes:

'I need my medication because I'm clinically depressed' 'Ah but I need to confirm you're depressed before I give you your medication' 'But that's making me more anxious and depressed......' :blink:

I give up, I truly fucking do! :(:rolleyes::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Inflation is really hitting home hard now, the price of my weekend curry at my local Indians was up by two pounds on Saturday night.

Rogan Josh!!

You must have nearly chaat yersel'.

You're bhunna end up with nan bread left at those prices.

Hope you told your mother - "Kor, Ma, do you know how much a curry Koftas now?"

You should wear a Protest Bhaji next time you go in.