Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Virgin mobile, you shower of arseholes. I went a fiver over my credit limit on my bill, so since monday afternoon i have not been able to make calls or send texts. I thought i would pay a tenner online to get the bar lifted, but there is a technical glitch with the website, so i thought i would do i via phone. Guess what? technical problems! :angry: if and when i get through to them, a complaint will be lodged. Fuckin inconvenience :angry:

I'd also like to add parents who cant control their kids to my growing list of nags tonight. A family of dobbers (2 parents and four kids) came wandering into my work yesterday, and while the parents were at the counter getting prices, they left their kids to run around, chucking leaflets about and picking up tools which could hurt them. I was in the back warehouse making up orders and took my forklift back around the front when i was finished, and one of the kids ran out of the shop and in front of me, i shat myself and had to slam the brakes on. You would have thought they would have noticed forklifts driving about. No wonder people get hurt or killed, what would have happened if i hadnt seen the kid? irresponsible twats <_<

I was flicking through the list of programmes on Sky tonight and I saw a programme with the name, 'Scum'.

Imagine my anger and disappointment when I saw that it actually wasn't a documentary on the inhabitants of and football supporters of Clydebank. :(

Rather it was about the OF :(

Guest Ally's honest man
I'd also like to add parents who cant control their kids to my growing list of nags tonight. A family of dobbers (2 parents and four kids) came wandering into my work yesterday, and while the parents were at the counter getting prices, they left their kids to run around, chucking leaflets about and picking up tools which could hurt them. I was in the back warehouse making up orders and took my forklift back around the front when i was finished, and one of the kids ran out of the shop and in front of me, i shat myself and had to slam the brakes on. You would have thought they would have noticed forklifts driving about. No wonder people get hurt or killed, what would have happened if i hadnt seen the kid? irresponsible twats <_<

As a fully trained fork lift driver I would have thought you would be vigilant and constantly looking for hazards.

Guest The Phoenix
Sky plus is messing up. Got no signal from any channels.

Need to send an engineer. Great

Happened to me a few times.

I just switch off at the mains, leave it for 5 minutes and hey presto!

(Suspect you've already tried that several times. :( )