Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

True, you were a weak one, you didnt dish out personal abuse really, think i lie you thought but thats about it, your a good lad stewarty, your daughter should be proud of you.

Can anyone translate this drivel for me?

I don't speak Pseudo Dyslexic Dundonian...well, not fluently anyway.

Can anyone translate this drivel for me?

I don't speak Pseudo Dyslexic Dundonian...well, not fluently anyway.

His posting style is not radically different from a guy on jagsforum (who's also a Thistle club official) who always posts with commas instead of full stops, and always puts a space BEFORE a comma, instead of afterwards.

It's like trying to read a Murali doosra on a 4 day pitch after sixteen overs of the conventional and arm ball deliveries.

His posting style is not radically different from a guy on jagsforum (who's also a Thistle club official) who always posts with commas instead of full stops, and always puts a space BEFORE a comma, instead of afterwards.

Are we talking of headsteward Brian, or Campbell Hughes here? Love both their styles of posting.

Been on P&B for years and think this is the first time I have ever viewed this thread :lol:.

Can't think of anything petty either, if something gets on your nerves, to yourself it is more then petty. For now I will add drivers who do not know how to use their indicators!

Edited by DJP

2 morons in England tops walking down the street, singing 'rule britannia' and 'three dollars to the pound'.

I suspect they will be in the hospital by the end of the night.......

2 morons in England tops walking down the street, singing 'rule britannia' and 'three dollars to the pound'.

I suspect they will be in the hospital by the end of the night.......

You could just wait till tonight and sing back "just one dollar to sixty pounds" with the Quantitative Easing underway :rolleyes:

'Women' who think because they don't have balls that they can be as cheeky/condescending/violent to whoever they meet without suffering the consequences. If feminists are wanting 'true' gender equality in the world then I should have the right to punch annoying boots in the fud in future...

'Women' who think because they don't have balls that they can be as cheeky/condescending/violent to whoever they meet without suffering the consequences. If feminists are wanting 'true' gender equality in the world then I should have the right to punch annoying boots in the fud in future...

You need to start going to different clubs on saturday nights!