N H L Returns: Official Ice hockey thread

Savage Henry

About time the Leafs started performing. Their record over recent years and complete mismanagement is ridiculous for what is arguably the biggest team in hockey.

Recent years? ;)

Sharks at the Kings tonight, will definitely be getting up to watch that one. Hopefully the Sharks will have the edge with the Kings having played last night, but it would be good if we could get a few players back from injury as the lines are looking kind of thin.

Premier Sports upping their coverage of the NHL this season is pissing me off. I bought Gamecenter Live to watch Leafs games and although they've not been on PS much yet that's set to change with the game at Vancouver tonight the first of 5 of their games on PS this month. Sadly PS at a tenner a month is far too expensive for me to consider on top of the much better value £65 for the season for GCL. Don't imagine I'll get to see much of the playoffs though since PS claims to be showing the majority of them.

Premier Sports upping their coverage of the NHL this season is pissing me off. I bought Gamecenter Live to watch Leafs games and although they've not been on PS much yet that's set to change with the game at Vancouver tonight the first of 5 of their games on PS this month. Sadly PS at a tenner a month is far too expensive for me to consider on top of the much better value £65 for the season for GCL. Don't imagine I'll get to see much of the playoffs though since PS claims to be showing the majority of them.

It's a pain in the ass. Though last year I suffered through it in the regular season, and then bought PS for the playoffs, which wasn't too bad for just a tenner extra. I'm lucky this year though, as no games seem to be blacked out in France.

It's alright pal, you wont have to worry about not seeing much of the playoffs as in Leafs fashion this season they will do good enough all the way up till the playoffs and then capitulate. Hope it's not the case but it is the Leafs we are talking about.

• 4 weeks later...