Win Counter

orlandoblue

58 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Did someone on here have a bet on Hamilton to win v St Johnstone at 21/10 that the bookies(bet365 I think) refused to pay out on? I was talking to somebody about it and I couldn't remember if it was in the gambling section or the Scottish Premiership section I read it?

@irvine_buddie mentioned it above. They likely have a palpable error defence as if they hadn't gone for a cup of tea at half time the odds would have collapsed straight after the sendings off and betting would have been suspended as soon as the fight broke out.

p.s. how do you do this tagging thing?

Edited by welshbairn

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

@irvine_buddie mentioned it above. They likely have a palpable error defence as if they hadn't gone for a cup of tea at half time the odds would have collapsed straight after the sendings off and betting would have been suspended as soon as the fight broke out.

Fair enough. Was trying to find the actual post but couldn't remember if it was in the match thread, or one of the gambling threads I seen the post in.

Regarding tagging, @welshbairn

I just hit the @ button and then the letter "w" and your name came up. No idea what happened with your post, are you on the app?

1 minute ago, alang1993 said:

Fair enough. Was trying to find the actual post but couldn't remember if it was in the match thread, or one of the gambling threads I seen the post in.

Regarding tagging, @welshbairn

I just hit the @ button and then the letter "w" and your name came up. No idea what happened with your post, are you on the app?

Ah, it probably only works on the app.

1 hour ago, alang1993 said:

Did someone on here have a bet on Hamilton to win v St Johnstone at 21/10 that the bookies(bet365 I think) refused to pay out on? I was talking to somebody about it and I couldn't remember if it was in the gambling section or the Scottish Premiership section I read it?

I was wrong, it was here:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/53880-win-counter/&do=findComment&comment=11226551

Mr Fixit got on their case on twitter regarding not honouring bets and I think they eventually caved and paid out, not sure if you had to raise a fuss first though

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I had backed St Johnstone btts and win against Hearts along with Spurs and Southampton, St Johnstone  won 1-0 and they paid out the £240 winnings anyway. Bookies not having a good week with St Johnstone!

I'm sure that whoever was responsible for the updates for that game won't be asked again - he missed the first 15 minutes of the game too!