Win Counter

orlandoblue

did you hit the £ instead of p by accident?

Never bet less than a fiver on a single in my life, unless there were excess jeebs in my account.

Why?

BTW who the f**k are you?

Guest VanderDalgarno

£2 on Wolfsburg tonight looked lost with 90 minutes gone and the score 0-0, and only 1 minute of stoppage time, but a goakeeping howler means I've won £5

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/070411

There's a good article which covers all the key points, which was written around this time last year. The guy's ideas are a little radical, but the point he makes is a good one. The NBA lags (in the opinion of most people) way behind the NFL and MLB in terms of interest and spectacle. As I was saying, late in the season it is great from a betting point of view because there are several teams "tanking". From a fan/spectator point of view, the NBA is boring and needs to change it's structure to avoid falling further behind the other two main North American sports in terms in interest and revenue. Another key point is that in the NFL and MLB, teams who are eliminated from playoff contention will play hard right till the very end.

I only got into betting on American sports almost by accident, just having a few bets here and there to see how they went. I think a bit of mathematical knowledge helps more than it does in your standard UK sports like football and horse racing. Baseball in particular is very stats based and you can analyse the numbers in great detail if you so wish.

Well When The NFL Starts Back Up In September You Better Be On Here To Give Out Tips As I Love The NFL But Wasnt Very Good On Betting On It. Who Do You Think Will Win The Super Bowl This Year? I Think San Diego Might Have A Chance This Year :unsure:

Well When The NFL Starts Back Up In September You Better Be On Here To Give Out Tips As I Love The NFL But Wasnt Very Good On Betting On It. Who Do You Think Will Win The Super Bowl This Year? I Think San Diego Might Have A Chance This Year :unsure:

Why Do You Always Start A Word With A Capital Letter? It's Not Nice On The Eyes!

Guest VanderDalgarno

£1 on Portsmouth, Burnley, Stockport (match was abandoned so bet was recalculated without them), Livingston and Montrose returned £8.63, thank you Mr Hill

25 on Montrose and East Fife returned 90.

That's right, 90 pound from the two biggest certs of the season.

What have you been drinking? That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read.

General beer.

Personally I felt, having watched Stenhousmuir in every game they've played this season, that they would lose again to Montrose. Given thier recent form and performances.

East Fife were a bit dodgy but today they were evens against a team they were significantly better than - you cannot NOT back them.

East Fife were a bit dodgy but today they were evens against a team they were significantly better than - you cannot NOT back them.

I agree, although I never doubted we wouldn't win, eve when I heard we were losing.

I did however, make a c**t of it by doubling us up with Dundee Utd.

10p on Elgin returned 28p.

I reckon with a bit of careful wheeling and dealing I could be on steak bake money in only a couple of months. B)

:D I had £1.85 on Elgin so I'm on McDonald's money! Thing is, I meant to put on £3 with bet365 but for some reason £1.85 came up and I pressed "place bet" just as I noticed, no idea why that happened. I also can't check my bet history with them, anyone else have this problem?

Decent day, £32.31 profit. WBA, Dundee double(didn't know how WBA won thankfully, just saw result), £2 treble on Pompey, Bury and Brechin. Small single on Rangers. Also had a single on Stockport which this moning has been refunded.

QOS denied me a further £47, 3 out of 4 line. Got five out of five in Daily Record bet rescue bet, mythical tenner pays about £390 so may have a chance with that.

Edited by Owsley