Win Counter

orlandoblue

capture6a.png

:cheers

Well in. I have £1 on Celtic v Rangers, Hibs v Hearts and Partick Thistle v Morton all to end in draws.

Wish I took Partick v Morton out and staked more on draws in the 2 derbies. Pretty inevitable it'd end in 2 draws when I don't put it on. :angry:

Still, a nice wee £40 if it ends a draw at Firhill tomorrow evening.

Had a double of Ramsey and Stokes to score anytime, also accidentally put the 2 as singles as well, and I had £2 on all 3 of those bets.

Stokes was 7/5 = £4.80

Ramsey was 7/2 = £9

Double I have roughly calculated at returning around £20.

Fucking delighted :D

Had a good win for 3 draws boxing day 182 for Birmingham Chelsea, Fulham Spurs and Watford Nottingham Forest all 0-0 5 pound on then another 111 for 7 favourites in FA Cup saturday passed for a 20 pound stake i had Bolton, Everton, Fulham, Man City, Southhampton, Stoke and Sunderland.

Good xmas period for me which helped pay for the drinking sessions had.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright chaps, not often I post in here :lol:

I won £607 on an 8 team acca on Sunday, which was delightful in itself. I placed this bet on bet365, which is blatantly the best site for this kind of bet in my opinion. In fact I;d go as far to say for betting on most things, ie the Best Price Guaranteed offer they have on horse racing is an excellent one.

Anyway, I log into my account today and am greeted by a circa £250 bonus in my account. Superb. It was due to this offer: Bet 365 bonus offer

Which I was completely unaware of.

Thought some of you might like to get involved if you like the muggish long acca bets like myself of a weekend :lol:

Edited by Cabbage

I made my 5th large bet of my life tonight. I am currently 4-1. Won on England to beat Slovenia. Won on England to beat Ukraine. Lost on Stirling to beat Stranraer. Won on Manny knocking out Hatton.

I looked about online and thought that these two bets were the best value that I could find.

£350 on County to win on the minus two handicap. 5/4. Returns 787.50.

I staked $156.31 (haha this is actually free money worked from $50 they gave me to get back and start playing poker) on County to win and there to be more than 2.5 goals in the match @ 1.47. Returns $229.77. However Party Bets still havent settled so can't get the screeny up yet.

post-239-12638541300279_thumb.jpg

post-239-12638552354753_thumb.jpg

Edited by Loki

Nice work Loki. :)

I've got over £50 scattered about on the County match on different bets and yes I know I shouldn't bet on my own team.

£20 on Ross County -3 at 7/2 being the main one and the rest is on a few scores such as 6-0 at 35/1. I'm not underestimating the Locos at all :ph34r:

Had quite a good night but on a smaller scale to Loki. £20 on Ross County -3, £10 on 4-0 Ross County and £10 on over 3.5 goals in the match came in.

I had £10 each on 5-0 and 6-0 Ross County which were the only ones that never came in.

Edited by staggy4life

Nice work Loki. :)

Had quite a good night but on a smaller scale to Loki. £20 on Ross County -3, £10 on 4-0 Ross County and £10 on over 3.5 goals in the match came in.

I had £10 each on 5-0 and 6-0 Ross County which were the only ones that never came in.

I actually thought -3 was a bit too risky. In two previous encounters against Highland League opposition in the Scottish Cup our margin of victory was by one and two goals. We beat Buckie 2-1 at home and Cove 4-2 away. In the Cove game particularly we switched off after the game was won. Even in friendlies we have never beaten Inverurie that heavily. They have a very tight defence for Highland League standards and this was there biggest game of their season. Their players would be well up for it.

I also thought that the Locos would come undone in the second half due to our superior fitness overall. I doubt there is a fitter group of players in the division collectively than our team. In betting punters can say that a certain bet is free money and I don;t believe that, but the two bets I selected were as close as you could get for it.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to use Party Bets, their odds are extremely stingy and it takes over six hours for them to settle bets.

Had a wee accumulator win yesterday, second in three weeks.

Villa

MK Dons

Bury

Crewe

Rotherham

Shire.

£1 returned £10.53. A win is a win I suppose.

Had another line that was close to winning £43 had Livi managed to score another injury time goal.

Got £56 back from a 5 team both teams to score bet

St Johnstone Celtic

Falkirk Dundee U

Blackpool Watford

West Brom Newcastle

Soton Ipswich

also had Plymouth Barnsley which was postponed

Edit Special thanks to Ipswich and Falkirk on both scoring in the 90th minute. :D

Edited by stevenston saint

Alright chaps, a rare foray into the win counter.

I won the weekly prize in the Scottish Sun Dream Team last week, but haven't heard a peep from them about prize money. I've emailed them and there has been no reply.

A long shot but I just wondered if anyone here has had any joy like this and how they handled the payment of prizes?