Win Counter

orlandoblue

Have changed my tactics over the last weekend. Instead of doing massive accumulators I've followed some tipsters online and put on a pile of small bets which mostly came in. Was literally down to about £5 in my mcbookie account so thought I'd see how high I can get.

Midtylland & Rosenborg (draw no bet)

£2.57 returned £3.14

Basel v Zurich (Over 1.5 goals)

Aalborg v Randers (Over 1.5 goals)

Midtylland v Hobro (Over 0.5 goals)

Elfsborg v Sundsvall (Over 1.5 goals)

Tromso v Rosenborg (Over 1.5 goals)

Staebak v Odd (Over 1.5 goals)

Swansea v Man Utd (Over 0.5 goals)

£1.97 returned £5.43

Porto, Benfica & Bayern Munich - £2.00 returned £3.72

Aberdeen, Dunfermline & Man City - £5.00 returned £15.25

Cork to score 1st goal v Galway (Friday night) - £2.00 returned £3.00

Quite chuffed even though I was a pussy and only put small amounts on. Steady increase though. Not in the same league as others on here but I'm claiming it as a win :lol:

Have changed my tactics over the last weekend. Instead of doing massive accumulators I've followed some tipsters online and put on a pile of small bets which mostly came in. Was literally down to about £5 in my mcbookie account so thought I'd see how high I can get.

Midtylland & Rosenborg (draw no bet)

£2.57 returned £3.14

Basel v Zurich (Over 1.5 goals)

Aalborg v Randers (Over 1.5 goals)

Midtylland v Hobro (Over 0.5 goals)

Elfsborg v Sundsvall (Over 1.5 goals)

Tromso v Rosenborg (Over 1.5 goals)

Staebak v Odd (Over 1.5 goals)

Swansea v Man Utd (Over 0.5 goals)

£1.97 returned £5.43

Porto, Benfica & Bayern Munich - £2.00 returned £3.72

Aberdeen, Dunfermline & Man City - £5.00 returned £15.25

Cork to score 1st goal v Galway (Friday night) - £2.00 returned £3.00

Quite chuffed even though I was a pussy and only put small amounts on. Steady increase though. Not in the same league as others on here but I'm claiming it as a win :lol:

Continuing in the same form as above - small bets and trying to see how far I can build it up. Started with below a £5 and now worked my way up to just shy of £25 (bloody Iceland drawing with Kazakhstan knocked me down from £30.00).

Dunfermline, Rangers & Dumbarton - £5 treble. Cashed out at half time (thankfully!) and won £7.84

Spain, Montenegro & Austria - £1.88 won £3.45

Chile - £0.45 won £0.71 (bored one night and rounded to the nearest pound)

Double Flower FA - in play bet. £7.00 won £9.00.

Over 2.5 goals Airdrie v Cowden - £1.56 on £2.34 back

Under 5.5 goals - Australia v Bangladesh. Another in play - it was 4-0 at half time when I put this on and I meant to put over 5.5 :lol: £1 on £10 back.

Few losses as well but overall it's a steady increase. If Iceland had beaten Kazakhstan I'd be up around £35.00. b*****ds.

Guest bernardblack

Late winners for city and Morecombe means a four fold win with Birmingham and forest green.

Thanks to whoever spotted those odds on Morecombe in the weekend thread!

Edited by bernardblack

94th minute penalty to win the game for Morecambe and land a 4-fold including Millwall, Portsmouth and Queens Park.

Scenes.

Would not have realised Morecambe had won without seeing this post, placed the bet at McBookie and I very rarely check that account. Turns my weekend from a small loss to a small profit.