Win Counter

orlandoblue

Continuing in the same form as above - small bets and trying to see how far I can build it up. Started with below a £5 and now worked my way up to just shy of £25 (bloody Iceland drawing with Kazakhstan knocked me down from £30.00).

Once again I continued with the small bets and have managed to go from £25.00 down to £16.00. For a little while I was almost empty in my account but have built it up again with some winners.

St Pauli v Duisberg - in play over 0.5

Mitos Novocherkassk v Ska Rostov Na Don - in play over 0.5

AAB v Viborg - under 2.5 goals

Teplice U21 - bet on them in play as they were 2-0 up at half time. Odds of 1/2 seemed fantastic.

Volendam Youth to win.

New England Revolution to win.

Schalke first team to score.

Feyenoord first team to score.

Lech Poznan v some team with a mental name - over 0.5 goals.

All placed with small amounts. Of course the only other times I felt confident and put over a fiver on lost :lol: Must stick to the original tactic and see how far I can turn the inital £5. Currently an £11 profit. #bigbucks #drinksareonme

Once again I continued with the small bets and have managed to go from £25.00 down to £16.00. For a little while I was almost empty in my account but have built it up again with some winners.

St Pauli v Duisberg - in play over 0.5

Mitos Novocherkassk v Ska Rostov Na Don - in play over 0.5

AAB v Viborg - under 2.5 goals

Teplice U21 - bet on them in play as they were 2-0 up at half time. Odds of 1/2 seemed fantastic.

Volendam Youth to win.

New England Revolution to win.

Schalke first team to score.

Feyenoord first team to score.

Lech Poznan v some team with a mental name - over 0.5 goals.

All placed with small amounts. Of course the only other times I felt confident and put over a fiver on lost :lol: Must stick to the original tactic and see how far I can turn the inital £5. Currently an £11 profit. #bigbucks #drinksareonme

You do usually make profit though.

I think I may place the same bets but with a higher stake.

Had £5 on payet Fgs @7/1 with ladbrokes in store. Went to collect my £40 only to be handed £75. I asked how was so much and she said it says £35 Bonus. I know he got second goal but had no idea they were doing such a thing. Chuffed with that though. Had £2 payet 2-1 @40/1 so was praying for a late consolation

You do usually make profit though.

I think I may place the same bets but with a higher stake.

Basically do what I'm too scared to do :lol: I highly recommend following Andy Robson Tips on Twitter. I'd say half those winners came from him.

Had £5 on payet Fgs @7/1 with ladbrokes in store. Went to collect my £40 only to be handed £75. I asked how was so much and she said it says £35 Bonus. I know he got second goal but had no idea they were doing such a thing. Chuffed with that though. Had £2 payet 2-1 @40/1 so was praying for a late consolation

Ladbrokes have a new thing called sharp shooter where if your selected first scorer scores the first goal in the opening 25 mins you get double the odds.

Top guy not just pocketing it and asking questions later. :wub:

Lassie is a solid 7 and didn't want her losing her job over a £35 mistake in my favour. Doubt she would anyway but can't take any chances as she would be replaced by some old moany bag. Had no idea about the offer but a welcome surprise, might start backing some big price centre backs hoping they get an early goal from a corner. Kompany @ roughly 66/1 to score in first 25 mins seems not bad.

Edited by Broony88