Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Was waiting with anticipation to see an even money shot for the Gold Cup, wasn't disappointed, Thistlecrack made Cue Card look fairly pedestrian coming round the bend, fair play to the old horse for keeping on up the straight.

Ground seems okay for Native River at Chepstow in the Welsh National today. Fingers crossed Onenightinvienna can plod round and nick it at the post.

Guy in my work has a good few quid on Native River so was going to back it as well cos he tends to be quite good when it comes to backing winners

Just now, Twinkle said:

Guy in my work has a good few quid on Native River so was going to back it as well cos he tends to be quite good when it comes to backing winners

Has to be favourite as Chepstow avoided a lot of rain which the connections were worried about. I backed him in the Hennesey and he won that. 

Don't often bet on horses but noticed a big difference between bookies. Bishops Road ew is my pick, Bet365 : 20/1, 1/4 5 places; McBookies 20/1. 1/4 4 places; Sky Bet 16/1, 1/5 6 places. Gone with Bet365. P.S. after intensively studying the form I chose Bishops Road as I live just off it.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Very sad to see Many Clouds collapse and die at the end of that amazing performance against Thistlecrack.

Image result for many clouds

Literally ran it's heart out.

Though it doesn't exactly stand out amongst the rest, Dancing Shadow in the 2.05 at Musselburgh has to be fancied. This is the trainers only entry and is bringing the horse all the way from Devon - Never been tested over this sort of distance but the trainer cant be bringing it up to test it out surely. Positive jockey booking too - 13/2.

Though it doesn't exactly stand out amongst the rest, Dancing Shadow in the 2.05 at Musselburgh has to be fancied. This is the trainers only entry and is bringing the horse all the way from Devon - Never been tested over this sort of distance but the trainer cant be bringing it up to test it out surely. Positive jockey booking too - 13/2.

Skybet offering money back if finished 2nd or 3rd. Have therefore ventured a £20. Now it'll finish 4th. [emoji85]