Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Going to try yesterday's tactic and only have the 1 bet again today.

Unfortunately I am stuck between two though:

Overwing in the 3.45 @ Warwick

or

Lieutenant Pigeon in the 4.20 at the same track.

I think Overwing might just get the nod.

Just thought I would chip in my tuppenceworth to give you a bit of help.

I was at warwick last thursday, and it seemed to me that its a front runners course, in each race I cant really remember a horse going out in front and being collered on the line. So with that in mind it should favour "LIEUTENANT PIGEON"

"OVERWING" - Drops back in trip which may be a negative as last time at 5 furlong finished 3 lengths of the pace, however was squeezed out on that occasion.

"LIEUTENANT PIGEON" - Not much form to go by on this firmer ground, so hard one to judge. Failed by a very short margin on last 2 attempts at 6 fulrongs, when being caught on the line both times. So drop back to 5 will help, as will front running course.

Too be honest If your having 1 bet, there will be better picks out there, but if I had to choose one, it would be "LIETENANT PIGEON"

Good Luck

Just thought I would chip in my tuppenceworth to give you a bit of help.

I was at warwick last thursday, and it seemed to me that its a front runners course, in each race I cant really remember a horse going out in front and being collered on the line. So with that in mind it should favour "LIEUTENANT PIGEON"

"OVERWING" - Drops back in trip which may be a negative as last time at 5 furlong finished 3 lengths of the pace, however was squeezed out on that occasion.

"LIEUTENANT PIGEON" - Not much form to go by on this firmer ground, so hard one to judge. Failed by a very short margin on last 2 attempts at 6 fulrongs, when being caught on the line both times. So drop back to 5 will help, as will front running course.

Too be honest If your having 1 bet, there will be better picks out there, but if I had to choose one, it would be "LIETENANT PIGEON"

Good Luck

Thanks for the input :thumsup2

I'm just back from the bookies so just read it and I had already stuck my cash on Overwing- hope I'm not regretting that later.

Agreed that there will be better shouts for only having 1 bet on but after being stung so many times after looking through form etc I've decided to see how my instincts get on over the next couple of weeks.

No doubt I will go back to studying form in the future though as its the best way of finding a winner just not been a good few weeks with it recently

Dont get me wrong, "OVERWING" still has a decent chance of winning, just thought the other one was more likely.

A wee change in technique is always good now and again.

Back to the form study tomorrow then! :lol:

I put a rare horse bet on today, a Lucky 15.

Had one winner and 3 seconds, was a short head, a neck and half a length from getting all four up.

Got my stake back by having an each way accumulator.

Just realised that this is the most uninteresting post I have ever made.

I put a rare horse bet on today, a Lucky 15.

Had one winner and 3 seconds, was a short head, a neck and half a length from getting all four up.

Got my stake back by having an each way accumulator.

Just realised that this is the most uninteresting post I have ever made.

I found it exciting :P

I know someone related to the owner of 2 horses running at Ay today and have been advised to get on both of them E/W.

2:50 - Kattie Higgins - 20/1

&

4:20 - Battling Lil - 33/1

Take as you like..........

Sorry if you followed the above, but was just passing the info on.........

Main bet for me today is "FIRE UP THE BAND" in the first at Musselburgh.

Also thinking of doubling it up with "NERO WEST" in the following race. I was at Musselburgh last monday, and Tom Eaves was on fire!

Also Done Lucky 15 of.......

1. N/R

2. Blazing Heights - 3:45

3. Grand Diamond - 4:45

4. Bourse - 5:15

Had a good day y'day, so hope the run continues........