Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Saw a trailer for Panorama earlier, I for one won't be watching it, there is just something about him......as my Granny would have said "I don't like the cut of his jib"!

Is it just me or has the quality of Panorama gone down hill? It used to be 50 minutes of award winning investigative journalism, generally on global issues and there impact on the UK. Now it appears to be half an hour of domestic pap. Dispatches pisses on Panorama now.

Is it just me or has the quality of Panorama gone down hill? It used to be 50 minutes of award winning investigative journalism, generally on global issues and there impact on the UK. Now it appears to be half an hour of domestic pap. Dispatches pisses on Panorama now.

Panorama is one of the few things on TV that has actually been dumbed down, in my opinion, rather than people just saying that it has but it hasn't really.

It's absolute nonsense now and much of it's on a par with Trevor Macdonald's effort on the other side.

Panorama is one of the few things on TV that has actually been dumbed down, in my opinion, rather than people just saying that it has but it hasn't really.

It's absolute nonsense now and much of it's on a par with Trevor Macdonald's effort on the other side.

Dispatches on Channel 4, 8pm tonight should be good. It is on Coca Cola and all the corruption and poor conditions it's employee's suffer in Columbia and India. Mark Thomas is doing the investigation as well. Grand.

Watched the clip of the Spanish private detective on the BBC site there, he says they are "very very close" to catching "the kidnappers". He makes it absolutely clear he is not saying "maybe" he is saying "definitely" :blink:

Sounds like something could happen in the next few days, lets hope so and this can get some closure.

Dunno what would be worst, finding out the wee girl is dead or finding her alive and shes spent 6 months with a pedo :angry:

Absolutely spot on Div.

I also hope all the fkn arseholes who have written page upon page of abuse on P&B against the McCanns will be big enough to post an apology. Don't get me wrong, I've already stated way back that they should never have left the children alone, but some of the fkn crap that has been written about the family on here has been a disgrace.

Guest Ron Burgundy
Absolutely spot on Div.

I also hope all the fkn arseholes who have written page upon page of abuse on P&B against the McCanns will be big enough to post an apology. Don't get me wrong, I've already stated way back that they should never have left the children alone, but some of the fkn crap that has been written about the family on here has been a disgrace.

you really think that the spanish lovejoy has cracked the case.....I have my trilby and hollandaise sauce ready.

The gun hasn't yet been fired and you're already across the line - i salute you.

Edited by vikingTON

That has to be the worst supposed serious documentary programme around - a disgrace to think it repalced World In Action. Trevor McDonald must be embarrassed to cash his pay cheque every week.

Yup, I used to like Panorama for it's balanced well researched investigative journalism. Now it's as bad as the tabloid newspapers.

• 8 months later...
Guest The Ghost of Ron Burgundy
New e-fit from Portugal.

SNN0606PHA-384_547647a.jpg

Now, he looks strangely familiar...

would account for Alan Gow being awol most of last year.

Guest The Ghost of Ron Burgundy
There's another one, too.

SNN0606PHB-280_547677a.jpg

And of course, this old favourite.

SNN0606-384_547654a.jpg

Do you think, just before that one went to be published, the abductor snuck in and smudged the face, before laughing hysterically and fleeing just before the elderly security guard found the door unlocked?

no...it was late into the drawing when the artist told police he "could not do faces".

I can't draw hands so I can see where he is coming from.

It's a pathetic piece of evidence as one of most active parts of our brain is used to process facial recognition as we need to know who our pals are very quickly so I find it hard to believe the individual reconised colours of clothes yet no facial features.