Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

I'm not a parent (gasps from the audience) but it seems some people are using this to try to promote themselves to parent of the year.

People saying 'I wouldn't have done that' 'can't believe they did that' I'm pretty sure every parent does something that is hardly in the how to parent manual.

It is virtually impossible to watch a child 24/7 and probably very unhealthy to try.

I also find it quite ironic they appealed to David Cameron to let British detectives comb through the evidence after his little moment of forgetfulness with his kid.

How's about some of you smug parents quit the bullshit that you are so great and maybe say something constructive and less tedious.

:lol: Fucking hell

I'm not a parent (gasps from the audience) but it seems some people are using this to try to promote themselves to parent of the year.

People saying 'I wouldn't have done that' 'can't believe they did that' I'm pretty sure every parent does something that is hardly in the how to parent manual.

It is virtually impossible to watch a child 24/7 and probably very unhealthy to try.

I also find it quite ironic they appealed to David Cameron to let British detectives comb through the evidence after his little moment of forgetfulness with his kid.

How's about some of you smug parents quit the bullshit that you are so great and maybe say something constructive and less tedious.

Jesus.

There's a difference between not being a perfect parent and leaving your kids alone on a foreign holiday

It seems very common from what I see.

Again I'm not a parent so don't know this as fact.

I see mothers doing incredibly stupid things every day that endanger their child's life.

What Kate and Getty did was maybe reckless but not as stupid as some mothers attempts at parenting.

What is more inherently dangerous to children about Abroadland than the United Kingdom?

Thank god someone else said it. I thought it was just me who was struggling with this.

Maybe abduction and kidnapping is like diving in football and only the foreigners do it

Thank god someone else said it. I thought it was just me who was struggling with this.

Maybe abduction and kidnapping is like diving in football and only the foreigners do it

There is less danger in your own home than in a strange environment.

If she walked out to try and find her parents she would have known where to go at home rather than in a strange hotel complex.

A couple of things that stand out as strange to me:

Why did they take the kids on holiday in the first place if they were so intent on getting pissed without them?

Why did Kate refuse to answer 47 of 48 questions?

Also,I don't have kids but if I was them I would have killed myself long.ago, couldn't live with being in some way responsible for my child's death.

A couple of things that stand out as strange to me:

Why did they take the kids on holiday in the first place if they were so intent on getting pissed without them?

Why did Kate refuse to answer 47 of 48 questions?

Also,I don't have kids but if I was them I would have killed myself long.ago, couldn't live with being in some way responsible for my child's death.

They have handled £millions since her disappearance, a lot to live for!

Kate and Gerry McCann have admitted they made a mistake leaving their daughter alone on the night of her disappearance.

But the angry couple deny that leaks from their police statements show they failed to keep a proper watch on Madeleine.

The documents reveal that Madeleine and younger brother Sean woke up crying the night before the four-year-olds disappearance but her parents did not hear her as they were dining at a nearby restaurant.

First 3 sentences from the article you posted.

Fair play, they did admit a mistake (in the Daily Mail, you can see why I missed it!).

They had been out the night before, and had come home to crying weans. Definitely a cracking idea to go out again the next night!

The idea that the McCann's had a hand in her disappearance isn't exactly a conspiracy theory. I believe that at the time it was the Portuguese polices theory about what happened to her - think the police chief had to quit over it.

If I remember, didn't the media here try to make them out to be rubbish foreign police not up to the job and that they had bungled the whole case? It doesn't make it true and if the police genuinely thought that it was a possibility then surely it probably was a possibility.

One thing, they certainly seem to have some friends in high places, one to have got so much media resources in the first place but secondly to have kept it in the public eye for so long. Every so often a new lead, sighting, suspect comes up and then it goes away again, either unproven or disproved altogether.

As someone said before, I suspect this latest one has more to do with justifying the amount of police still in Portugal investigating the case. I seriously doubt there is rally anything new to be learnt out there that isn't known already, especially after all this time.