Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

So pleased for the boys out there in the Algarve.

Given that the Met have been blaming escalating knife crime in black communities in London on government cutbacks ,there must have been genuine fears they would all be drafted back there.

They must be elated at this injection of £150k. Just put yourself in their shoes. Would you rather be swanning around in Praia de Luz, looking for clues for missing Maddy, or tackling some drug crazed blacks armed with knives in Shepherds Bush?

Shepherds Bush is quite a nice area. Good shopping at Westfield, excellent transport links to the Central Line and Overground throughout London.

Given that the Met have been blaming escalating knife crime in black communities in London on government cutbacks ,there must have been genuine fears they would all be drafted back there.
They must be elated at this injection of £150k. Just put yourself in their shoes. Would you rather be swanning around in Praia de Luz, looking for clues for missing Maddy, or tackling some drug crazed blacks armed with knives in Shepherds Bush?
My brother lives in Shepherds Bush. He wasn't black last time I saw him though.

1 minute ago, The Marly said:
14 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

When did you last see him?

48 minutes ago, The Marly said:
15 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That implies he's drug crazed and armed with a knife, though.

3 hours ago, The Marly said:
17 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Did you just assume his race?

1 hour ago, The Marly said:
4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
When did you last see him?

Couple of years back. He was definitely Caucasian then.

Our ancestors were all black, maybe there's been a reverse flip. It would be interesting if it happened to everyone at the same time. 

Spoiler

N.B. Sort out pitch to Netflix.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Our ancestors were all black, maybe there's been a reverse flip. It would be interesting if it happened to everyone at the same time. 

Reveal hidden contents

N.B. Sort out pitch to Netflix.

Look for a short story called 'Reunion', by Arthur C. Clarke.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Romeo said:

I see Kate and Gerry are not happy that a new Netflix Documentary is to be aired about the disappearance of Madeline McCann.

You'd think they'd be happy with any publicity this might bring. They were also asked to be on the documentary but refused.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-47481747

"Documentary could hinder search"

Are they taking the piss now?

12 fucking years.....it wasn't going well

11 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

"Documentary could hinder search"

Are they taking the piss now?

12 fucking years.....it wasn't going well

Exactly, what do they have to hide? Surely this could only help.

Their main issue will be that this won't be the narrative they want to push.

Part of me has always thought that the reason the police keep dragging this on and on is they know damn fine the McCanns are in it up to their necks, and are simply trying to keep the investigation alive until such time they land themselves in it. 

Having said that, it's astounding that the UK rozzers have publicly stated that they've never even considered the McCanns to be suspects. Either that's incompetence of staggering proportions, or they've been 'told' by some higher authority to investigate it as an abduction and nothing else.

I think it's quite telling that the Portugese police recognised as soon as they turned up that no such thing had happened, and as a result, never actually took many of the steps that would have gone hand in hand with an actual child abduction. Of course, it's quite handy they're foreign and from a warm climate, as it plays into the British perception that johnny foreigner is bound to be incompetent, and therefore it's perfectly understandable that the local feds were turfed off a case which took place entirely inside Portugal, and the investigation handed over to UK forces. 

You only need to examine the absolutely bizarre manner in which this case was handled by the UK authorities right from the beginning, and look a bit deeper into Robert Murat's past, his business dealings, past employers, and travel habits, to realise that something absolutely reeks about the whole thing. Oh, and the discrepancies and blanks in Gerry's account of what he was doing in the two or three days immediately preceding the discovery of Maddie's 'abduction'. He's a proven liar.

Edited by Boo Khaki

As has been said, if Shug and Senga McGlumpher fae Partick had gone out to the pub leaving their kids unattended, their feet wouldn't have touched the ground and the media would have been calling for public hanging.