L A C

Denji

Guest watfordbazza
And the DBM are a bunch of self-aggrandising bawbags led by a mouthy English twat who get on the wick of their fellow Livi fans.

Anything else to add?

are you being anti english on the boards

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the DBM are a bunch of self-aggrandising bawbags led by a mouthy English twat who get on the wick of their fellow Livi fans.

Anything else to add?

I'm pretty sure I met that man on the way home from the match at Almondvale this season. Cockney accent and about 5 9"?

are you being anti english on the boards

No. Can you point to the anti-english comments? I'm simply using his nationality to differentiate him from the rest of the drum-bangin horde ( :lol: ).

Guest watfordbazza
I'm pretty sure I met that man on the way home from the match at Almondvale this season. Cockney accent and about 5 9"?

thats me

I just sat and read through that whole thing. Let me tell you, I rode upon the lollercoaster.

Edited to add, I am a teenager myself and the LAC make me feel good about myself. If anyone from the LAC has a problem with that, I will be geein thum slack batins.

• 1 month later...

Some of the stuff the L.A.C got up to in the early days was far funnier than some of the shit discussed in here.

I seemingly remember a picture being posted on their page of one of their members "arseing*" a toaster lid. :blink::lol:

*Sticking object between ones arse cheeks.

• 1 month later...

:lol:

Why the Gabba music? I see you've adopted the Feyenoord Hooligans tune. Do you feel as though you could give them a run for their money? Maybe the LAC should travel to Holland for the qualifier and arrange to meet the SCF boys. I reckon you'd do us proud. :eek:

By the way, how's the fat LAC member who got arrested at Cappielow a couple of weeks back? I thought he was going to burst into tears. :P

A good few months too late, but isn't that the wrong way round too?

:D

:lol:

Why the Gabba music? I see you've adopted the Feyenoord Hooligans tune. Do you feel as though you could give them a run for their money? Maybe the LAC should travel to Holland for the qualifier and arrange to meet the SCF boys. I reckon you'd do us proud. :eek:

By the way, how's the fat LAC member who got arrested at Cappielow a couple of weeks back? I thought he was going to burst into tears. :P

A good few months too late, but isn't that the wrong way round too?

:D

Archived