Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Guest clacher2

had a £50 free bet today (posted this elsewhere on the internet) on livi, forrest, raith, motherwell, west brom and east fife.

at 15.40 this afternoon, every team was winning, i was on course to get 2000 profit ^_^

once clyde equalised it was a tense half time, second half got going and i obviously lost it on forrest and livi. was pretty gutted given the great start the teams gave me

Stranraer losing to Stenny fucked me. I knew I should have just put the single on Raith but got greedy and went for a double. I actually advised my mate to take a Motherwell / Raith double (which came up) but I went for the "safer" option.

No he didn't. It was onside, Dunn didn't touch the ball.

:)

I'm baffled as to how a player can be considered to be 'inactive' when he's attempting to head the ball roughly 8ft away from his incoming teammate and the defender who is marking said teammate. Add to that the fact that, when he attempted to head the ball, he was directly in the line-of-sight of the keeper.

Edited by Johnny van Axeldongen

:)

I'm baffled as to how a player can be considered to be 'inactive' when he's attempting to head the ball roughly 8ft away from his incoming teammate and the defender who is marking said teammate. Add to that the fact that, when he attempted to head the ball, he was directly in the line-of-sight of the keeper.

Hey, I wanted City to win as Blackburn gained a point on us, and City could have gone back above Liverpool which would have been funny, but no one was taken out of the game by Dunn, and the ball was not affected by him in any way. So onside is the right decision by the linesman, albeit at the second attempt.

Feckin Shrewsbury :angry:

Had two lines, one of five teams (any four and all five), one of four (any three and all four), then decided to also put them in one line, perming any 7/8/9 (46 x 10p bets).

Take a bow Queen of the South, Airdrie, Peterhead, Ross County and East Fife, plus Motherwell, Hereford and Rotherham.

Scottish lower league line pays £55 and £1 treble on other line pays £11.

Also got eight seven-timers and one eight-timer from the nine, which pays just under £200.

Happy to make £250 profit, but gutted about Shrewsbury (lost 1-0 at home to Wycombe, goalscorer John Sutton :angry: ). Match report says it was all Shrewsbury after that and they hit the bar twice among many chances

All nine correct would have paid just under £1300 across all the lines, so the cnuts cost me a grand :angry::angry::angry:

Portsmouth cost me £54 at the weekend from a 8-teamer accy; and Man United and Bolton cost me 7 grand on a 15-team section list, whilst all the other 13 teams won. So bloody close. :(

Here's the proof of how close I came, just in case anyone didn't believe me:

post-5039-1199208442_thumb.jpg

Edited by cdisaaccie