Coupon Bursters

Michael W

Gillingham :(

Me too. :angry:

I was going to back them anyway but after reading an article in a Betting Section of a Newspaper in the bookies yesterday morning, my mind was made up. :rolleyes: The article was along the lines of:-

Intead of trying to disappear after falling off a canoe, and claiming the insurance money, instead, make some money by backing Gillingham at home to struggling Port Vale today at 4/5. :ph34r:

Gillingham lost 2-1. <_<

Cnuts!!! :angry:

I'm getting really pissed off ...

A week past Saturday, I was let down by Ipswich at home (record now is P10 W9 D1 L0 GF28 GA5). That was the one draw, 0-0 against a team who've won only one and lost five out of 10 away.

Last midweek, it was Arsenal, a team who were flying against a Newcastle team who had lost their previous two home games 3-0 and 4-1.

On Saturday, it was East Stirlingshite, who were 3-0 up at home to a team they'd gubbed 5-1 away two weeks earlier yet contrived to lose 5-4.

And last night it was Port Vale, who as previously mentioned lost in the last minute to a team of nobodies having missed two feckin penalties.

Lucky white heather.... lucky white heather :death

Arsenal v Steaua Bucharest - 1/5 Home win

Roma v Manchester United - Evens Home win

Rangers v Lyon - 5/4 Away win

Barcelona v VfB Stuttgart - 4/11 Home win

Fenerbahce v CSKA Moscow - 2/7 Home win

Slavia Prague v Sevilla - 4/5 Away win

Sporting Lisbon v Dynamo Kiev - 4/7 Home win

Farsley Celtic v Torquay United - 8/11 Away win

50p returns £23.13

:angry::angry::angry:

Bloody Roma.

I had a fancy for Gretna today but I was already putting on a lot by my standards. Killie had most of their defence out didn't they?

Bloody Nottm Forest - 2-2 with a shite Northampton side missing their top scorer. They win every week when I don't take them. Even if they had won though I'd still be raging as my five team home acca included two postponements, Darlo and Rochdale. There was no mention on ceefax of any games being in doubt when I put it on. Does anyone know of a site that keeps you informed of games in doubt?

Chesterfield and Livvy put down my "enough for a holiday" line and I'm afraid I may have taken two other P&Bers with me. Sorry lads.

I had a fancy for Gretna today but I was already putting on a lot by my standards. Killie had most of their defence out didn't they?

Bloody Nottm Forest - 2-2 with a shite Northampton side missing their top scorer. They win every week when I don't take them. Even if they had won though I'd still be raging as my five team home acca included two postponements, Darlo and Rochdale. There was no mention on ceefax of any games being in doubt when I put it on. Does anyone know of a site that keeps you informed of games in doubt?

Chesterfield and Livvy put down my "enough for a holiday" line and I'm afraid I may have taken two other P&Bers with me. Sorry lads.

I Think One Was Me :( . You Can Buy Me A Pint When Im In Hamilton Next :P

And sheerly for the hell of it, a Mini-Sections list thing at Hills:

Manchester City v Bolton Wanderers - 8/11 Home win

Ipswich Town v S<unthorpe United - 4/7 Home win

Birmingham City v Reading - 11/10 Home win

Bristol City v Cardiff City - 10/11 Home win

Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers - 5/4 Away win

Hull City v Leicester City - 11/10 Home win

Derby County v Middlesbrough - 7/5 Away win

Blackpool v Stoke City - 11/8 Away win

50p on 8-team mini-section returns £146.54

Birmingham and Blackburn <_<