Glasgow Area 5's

Kylesons

Right the PnB 5's is only a fortnight away. I did register a team but I haven't paid for it or confirmed who's in it yit. I know Muir and Scott are definetely in for it and Adams a maybe. I only want a maximum of 7 folk so everyone gets a fair amount of time. So if anyone wants to play and doesn't have a team yet then speak now, PM or that or forever hold your peace.

And I may or may not be able to play next Monday. Depends on my soberiety after my final exam.

Yeah I should be OK for tomorrow. I'll text around Brian, McGowan, Martyn etc... later to see if they are OK.

Kev, I'm still unconfirmed about the Fives yet, still needing to get a babysitter sorted out.

I assume that was you who texted me earlier Adam?

I'm not playing tomorrow, and probably not next week either. I've got a huge bit of black skin on the bottom of my right foot, and its murder just walking about with it, so I'm going to need to let it rest up for a week or two.

I'll talk to Kyle and Coldo anyway.

OUT.

Got a rather festering wound on my left thigh from playing football on wednesday that's *still* raw, red and tender. In the normal run of things an injury wouldn't stop me from grafting, but its starting to get slightly concerning now that it doesn't seem to be healing at any sort of decent rate, and the idea of reopening/aggravating the cut further through football is about as appealing as the bad AIDS. Seriously, its giving me slight bother when I go to bed as well. :(

Slightly gutted, but ill be back stronger for next time.

Brian is out as well. McGowan said he will play. Brian is trying to get Martyn to play as well.

So confirmed is -

Kopite Dave

Adam Wee

Caldo

McGowan

Awaiting confirmation -

Martyn

Shakey (said he will play if needed, but would rather not)

Chrisy Muir

Kyle

Paul

Calum (did he say that he would be in this week after missing last week, I can't remember?)

Out -

Kyle

Mick

Kev (really?)

Scott

Is that everyone accounted for?

Come on guys, get in about it!

Geejay

Kopite Dave

Adam Wee

Caldo

McGowan

Kev (has an exam today so might be pished, but it's still an extra body!)

Still waiting to hear back from Brian about Martyn, not heard from Calum either. Cannon is out, I think Kyle is working tonight so he is probably out as well. Chrisy Muir? Come on son, get in about it!

I'll probably not get online for the rest of the day, so if we somehow manage to get ten before 5pm tonight, could someone please phone or text me and I'll get it booked? Thanks. :D