P&b Running Club

Not sure yet. There's a trip next sunday.

Taken from Glasgow Parkrun FB page :

"Please join us for a relaxed/social and easy paced 5K run around Springburn park on Sunday 10th November at 10am - meeting at the Balgrayhill Road Gate entrance. 

If you're interested in seeing parkrun in the North of Glasgow, it'd be super to see you along!"

Cool, might go along to that.

I really, really need to get back into this. But really struggling for any spare time.

It is really tough at this time of year if you don't like running in the dark and freezing early morning/night. I can never be bothered with either so normally just do stuff in gym during the week and do a couple of outdoor runs at the weekend.

Week 3 c25k done!!

Either that's a typo or you've done 5 times as much as you need to!

I'm stewarding at Victoria Park tomorrow morning - feel free to stop and say hello. Although doing this might not be conducive to achieving a good time!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I'm stewarding at Victoria Park tomorrow morning - feel free to stop and say hello. Although doing this might not be conducive to achieving a good time!

I should be there - will be wearing parkrun 50 t-shirt so should be fairly easy to spot me passing by.

Completed the 10k Morun in 46mins 57secs.

My hands were like ice for the first 6k or so.

It was pretty grim at points. It's a shame as the atmosphere was really good last year when it wasn't pissing it down. 52:06 for me, which I'm pretty pleased with given my first 8k-plus run since May was last weekend, but over 3 minutes outside my PB!

It was pretty grim at points. It's a shame as the atmosphere was really good last year when it wasn't pissing it down. 52:06 for me, which I'm pretty pleased with given my first 8k-plus run since May was last weekend, but over 3 minutes outside my PB!

52:20 for me, it was ok while running but it was brutal once I stopped and that rain kept coming.

Worth it just for the haribo eggs though : )

And genuinely enjoyed the amount of women taking part, was great to see so many getting into the fun of it.

Think there were more women sporting moustaches than there were guys.

New 5k pb for me today at Victoria Park - 18 mins 33 secs in freezing and fairly wet conditions. Well pleased with that. Reckon I could get close to 18 mins around there in my best shape and ideal conditions as it is such a quick course.