The Cricket Thread

bewlay

51 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

As said, mental,  if anyone was going to come in and calm things down it was him,  I’m heavily leaning towards the all out for 100 

Fairly boring spell between Labuschagne and head has removed this possibility. 

We’re back to intriguing tactical cricket vs whatever the f**k the first 10 overs were

Australia fought tooth and nail for that, India not so much. Once the ball stopped swinging round corners for Bumrah and Shami, Head and Marnus knew they could nurdle the score away if they had to, and they were prepared to do that. India just slouched around in the field for 30 overs, as opposed to the aussies,  were also excellent in the field, and forced wickets by keeping things tight.

I was on the fence about who i wanted to win, but Kohli with his usual antics, screaming in Marsh's face when he got out, turned it for me. That guy is a w**k.

Head doing the cricket equivalent of getting subbed in the 89th minute to get the applause for himself was a nice touch 😄

Looking forward to work tomorrow.