The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Marsh is a controversial selection. Flopped in Tests before, doesn't have a great first-class record, has had problems with the bevvy, not a youngster any more (he's 30). I wonder how much of a part a couple of good ODI knocks against a poor England side played?

Fair play to the Aussies for continuing to pick exciting cricketers for the Test side, something I wish England would have a go at.

Just got tickets for the Scotland v England ODI at Mannofield in May. Looking forward to it even if we're likely to get a hiding by a distinctly average England team. Think we might struggle in the Super Six stage if we beat Canada, and as such could struggle to qualify for the 2015 World Cup. Struggling to make progress unfortunately

Me too. :D

Eta- will probably get rained off. :(

Edited by AberdeenBud

Where would you buy the tickets if you were to be supporting England?

I presume it'll be from the same site as me and AberdeenBud got from:

http://livesport-shop.theshoppad.com/#/category/cricket-scotland

Try that link, tickets should be listed further down the page, click there and purchase to your heart's content.

A good knock from Stokes there. Now it's time for the bowlers & fielders to produce. Unimpressed by Bopara again.

I reckon 316 is about par so this really could go either way. Anyway, nice to see us putting up a bit of a fight for a change ...

_72490667_morgan2.jpg

Cheers, ordered mine, what is the chance of 26 degree sunshine being included in the package?

It's Aberdeen in May, there's precisely f**k all chance of that. Now if the game were in April, we'd have a chance - April in Aberdeen tends to have two or three cracking days. Then the rest of summer is crap! Nonetheless, good to see more tickets being bought :thumsup2