The Cricket Thread

bewlay

What a finish to the India v Bangladesh match. Bangladesh needed 2 from 3 balls, but instead of just taking easy runs they went for the big finish with 2 straight dismissals with catches taken in the deep. It then came down to the last ball and Dhoni did brilliantly to get a run out. India win by 1 run.

Two great games today. England were bailed out by a very disciplined Ali and Willey batting performance. I felt Plunkett did enough to warrant a start against Sri Lanka, his extra turn of pace troubled albeit a very limited Afghanistan batting attack, but decent nonetheless. Morgan failing again, if he wasn't captain I'd drop him for Vince. They got very lucky today.

The second was an even better game, India haven't impressed me at all in this tournament and their quick bowling has been pretty pisspoor. Bangladesh were trying to finish it with a big hit before utterly Hibsing it.

Best day of the tournament for me so far. Still fancy New Zealand to do it though.