The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Guest Moomintroll
No doubting that Warner is a c**t, but he is a superb batsman, keeping Australia's hopes of finishing top alive.

Vile c**t gone, happy times. Hope that Archer & Wood have a better gameplan next time round if the Saffers finish this, looks like Handscomb might end up playing in the Semi with the latest injury.

Australia come up 11 runs short, decent effort after the start they made. Can't see anything other than an India win against New Zealand, but England v Australia could all depend on who wins the toss.

I think England would have preferred to play India to be honest, as weird as it may sound.

1 minute ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I think England would have preferred to play India to be honest, as weird as it may sound.

Personally, I prefer it the way it is. Going to have to beat both of them to win the trophy anyway, and I feel that having Australia away from Lords is preferable.

Guest Moomintroll

Khawaja & Stoinis look to be out of the tournament with Wade & Marsh (M) being called in to replace them. Quite bizarre that the Aussies batsman & batting all rounders are dropping like flies while their erstwhile injury prone fast bowlers sail serenely on. Getting Wade in might actually do them a favouur as he is in very good form.

Khawaja & Stoinis look to be out of the tournament with Wade & Marsh (M) being called in to replace them. Quite bizarre that the Aussies batsman & batting all rounders are dropping like flies while their erstwhile injury prone fast bowlers sail serenely on. Getting Wade in might actually do them a favouur as he is in very good form.

Probably the best thing for Australia that both of them are injured.