The Big Bang Theory

Ned Nederlander

On 11/6/2016 at 14:28, Grant228 said:

Where are you watching this? The last "new" episode" on my planner was the one with Sheldon on energy drinks?

I live in Michigan, which helps enormously. When I lived in Scotland I used to bit torrent it the day after transmission.

29 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

E4 will apparently be editing the scene pictured above as they think it's too explicit. emoji23.png

It was a little uncomfortable watching it with my kids. My wee boy looked like he understood enough of what was going on to blush. Thankfully, he didn't have any questions. Not quite ready for the sex dungeon conversation just yet.

16 minutes ago, MSU said:

It was a little uncomfortable watching it with my kids. My wee boy looked like he understood enough of what was going on to blush. Thankfully, he didn't have any questions. Not quite ready for the sex dungeon conversation just yet.

Aye, I can imagine it would be uncomfortable. I'd never watched until early this year then blitzed the whole thing over a few months. My daughter (now 10) had mentioned once or twice that she had seen it when staying at my brother and sister in law's, I said to the missus that i wasn't entirely happy about her watching it because of the amount of sexual innuendo that was in it at times, I think my daughter would freak out if she had witnessed that dungeon scene, or even worse, start bombarding me with questions!

7 hours ago, peasy23 said:

After last week's episode being the best for a while, back to the usual meh this week.

Yeah, it wasn't great. Sheldon's dance and Amy's secret (if a little predictable) reaction raised a smile, and I guess it's nice that the writers are even trying to acknowledge that Raj is meant to be a more prominent character. I'm not sure how much I believe the relationship with the janny, but it's probably better than the time they tried to convince us he'd go out with a cute barmaid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Mr X said:

The new series continues along much the same vain.

The synopsis on Kodi for the last but one was

"Amys plans for a romantic birthday are interrupted when Bernadette goes into labour"

This isnt what I signed up for <_<

Fasten your seatbelt -- the next episode has the characters explaining what they got up to during the holidays.