The Clyde Relegation Thread

CRM

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted Clyde to stay up, but even more so after reading this thread :lol::lol::lol:

I hope they do it so you all look like complete fannies.

In fairness, you support Stenhousmuir and drink MD 20/20, so I reckon you already are the complete fanny.

'mon the clyde! They're only a wee train journey away, whereas I'm not travelling to alloa...

The way this thread backfired is hilarious

'mon the clyde! They're only a wee train journey away, whereas I'm not travelling to alloa...

The way this thread backfired is hilarious

Even if the manage to get past Alloa, do you think they would beat Airdrie over 2 legs? I honestly don't think so.

Did you pick up your visa for Outer Mongolia before you left :lol:

I just arrived at the Airport for my flight and i've realised i've left it at home. Its not my day is it? :(

I just arrived at the Airport for my flight and i've realised i've left it at home. Its not my day is it? :(

I don't know - you may have been responsible for a legendary P&B thread ;)

Extra time and more thrills ahead.

Guest The_Scarlet_Spook
I wanted Clyde to stay up, but even more so after reading this thread :lol::lol::lol:

I hope they do it so you all look like complete fannies.

The Scarlet Spook wonders who opened the padlock on the gates of the Third Division Asylum for Lollygaggers.

In fairness, you support Stenhousmuir and drink MD 20/20, so I reckon you already are the complete fanny.

When did I dispute my fannyishness?

I merely pointed out you would look like a fanny if Clyde stayed up. You're crying inside, that fucking w**k you rattled out at half time to thought of glum Clyde streaming out of the stadium was a waste of time.

Archived