The Official "ban Supras" Petition

The 50 worst posters topic saw the ban of VT(temporary) , swampy & xbl, dom dom resigned and just general scenes. P&b gets pretty mental when there's no football on.

Yeah that was a good read. It certainly showed us who the true VL's were. Top ten biggest c***s would be even more extravagant though, in my humble opinion of course.

I for one am looking forward to reading threads without hearing "Holland are massively over achieving considering their population"

Someone pulled him up and asked him if India was under achieving in that case for him to say they were over achieving in football or something similar.

That made no sense

I for one am looking forward to reading threads without hearing "Holland are massively over achieving considering their population"

Someone pulled him up and asked him if India was under achieving in that case for him to say they were over achieving in football or something similar.

That made no sense

The population thing with international football was the only thing I'd actually seen him speak about, that and following Dee Man about recently. Never noticed him much apart from that and not really getting all the hate towards him

Do people actually still get wound up by VT :lol:?

What you and others fail to realise it's it's actually him who gets wound up as it's blatantly obvious, because of his insecurities, he can't handle criticism of any kind.

It's all quite amusing actually as he just can't ignore it and always takes the bait

The fact this thread was started 6 years ago and supras never once improved as a poster is somewhat impressive/concerning.

The fact that people are posting about him a week or so after he has been banned suggest how successful he was in getting under folks skin. I didn't come across him much and don't know if he was a deliberate WUM, if not its all the more impressive that he has had this reaction without really trying.

Anyone who read the Misc Fitba forum knows that he should have been banned long ago for spamming every thread with the same shite over and over again. Unfortunately he was left for so long that loads of posters have said they just avoid the forum now so it's not very busy. Hopefully the damage can be repaired now he's gone and people will start discussing stuff again in the knowledge that every thread won't result in the same arguments about Balotelli, rape etc etc.

What you and others fail to realise it's it's actually him who gets wound up as it's blatantly obvious, because of his insecurities, he can't handle criticism of any kind.It's all quite amusing actually as he just can't ignore it and always takes the bait

Nah it's definitely you.

That made no sense

Not specific enough.