Golfers Thread

Gaz

9 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

They were complaining it was windy in the afternoon yesterday. With 12 mph winds. emoji23.png

The 17th plays just over 200 yards off the mere mortals back tees........I've hit a driver and was still short but at least I carried the water 🤣

49 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

They were complaining it was windy in the afternoon yesterday. With 12 mph winds. emoji23.png

I heard that too.

Not really liking this change from European Tour to World Tour - been watching sky and there are only three players McIlroy, Hatton and Westwood...I prefered the European Tour where you had around 156 competing

Another impressive round by Jamieson to continue to lead in Abu Dhabi.  He has been in good positions several times over the years and only won once but he seems to be handling the pressure against this top field rather well.

Still disappointed with the Sky coverage.......someone tell them that McIllroy is out of contention and that we do not need to see his every shot (Has McGinley been made producer?)

7 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m chucking the clubs in the sea after today. Just awful. I hate playing off mat’s which doesn’t help 

2 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Played today. Some poor stuff interspersed with some really good stuff including two 2s. 

Strange front 9 with four 6s, four 4s and a 2.

It's winter lads keep the heid and just use it for a wee bit of practice 

This is my first year playing throughout the winter and I'm loving it. 18 greens in play at Cowglen in Glasgow most of the time, and they are in very good condition. Just hoping that playing during this time helps a lot for when summer arrives.