Golfers Thread

Gaz

8 hours ago, The Moonster said:

John Rahm is looking like a man who knows he's ruined his career by moving to a Mickey Mouse Tour for money he didn't need and can't quite accept it yet. 

https://twitter.com/NUCLRGOLF/status/1791241784854478952?t=L3S4WsXnNBM3WtjY3Sj-Zw&s=19

13 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

He was +3 when I posted that and seemed to be having a tantrum on every hole. I see he somewhat got it together to finish well but he doesn't look a happy man. Saying before the tournament he still supports the PGA Tour, I really think he expected his move to force a merger and now it's not happened he's angry and doesn't know what to do.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

He was +3 when I posted that and seemed to be having a tantrum on every hole. I see he somewhat got it together to finish well but he doesn't look a happy man. Saying before the tournament he still supports the PGA Tour, I really think he expected his move to force a merger and now it's not happened he's angry and doesn't know what to do.

He needs his lawyers to get him out of Liv and back to competitive golf and take Koepka with him the rest apart from maybe Deroidbeau can stay , because he actually seems to have turned into a good laugh since he stopped the roids oops I mean the muscle gain 

5 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

He needs his lawyers to get him out of Liv and back to competitive golf and take Koepka with him the rest apart from maybe Deroidbeau can stay , because he actually seems to have turned into a good laugh since he stopped the roids oops I mean the muscle gain 

Meh, I'm okay with Koepka staying where he is, he's got a child's brain and is a massive w**k to boot.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Meh, I'm okay with Koepka staying where he is, he's got a child's brain and is a massive w**k to boot.

He’s a dull as dishwater. Zero personality 

12 hours ago, The Moonster said:

John Rahm is looking like a man who knows he's ruined his career by moving to a Mickey Mouse Tour for money he didn't need and can't quite accept it yet. 

He always had that look that he was a fluffed pitch away from murdering someone, but he genuinely just looks fucking raging all the time now.

Posted (edited)

He needs disqualified 

If you watch the Jeff Darlington video the pig says “right now he’s going to jail, and there ain’t nothing you can do about it”

Edited by lichtie23

5 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Has he? Sky sports news well behind as per. 

ESPN have said he has, but the PGA have said the situation’s still ongoing so feck knows. He’s surely out by now.

Just now, TheGoon said:

ESPN have said he has, but the PGA have said the situation’s still ongoing so feck knows. He’s surely out by now.

Time is he due off??