Golfers Thread

Gaz

what a shot by McIntyre at 14 from deep within the trees.
I am just clicking on the players name on the leaderboard and you see all their shots....really good system
Best golf app out of the majors by a country mile.

Just now, lichtie23 said:

My dream in life is for Butch Harmon to say to me “good shot my man” or “well done my man”

aat a boy

Must be about 25 years ago I was at a wedding in Aberdeen and had a couple of pints at the bar with this American who offered me a golf lesson - he was working at the Kings Links for a while.....I booked an appointment the next day but for no apparent reason I cancelled a few hours before (em....didn't think I needed lessons as was self taught) I do wonder if Claude Harmon is still offering lessons (or is he too busy coaching the world number one?

I recall him telling me that his dad was Greg Normans coach at the time.....maybe a year later he was Tigers coach.

I am still playing off 11 (ok 9.3 on World Handicap but that's not the point) wonder where I would be if I hadnt cancelled that lesson...... 

Guest bernardblack
10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Bob's in for the weekend along with Laird 😎

Just saw his score. Buzzing for him 

Great stuff from Bob and a good effort from Laird. Let's face it there were only two Scottish players with any chance of making the cut this week and they've both done it comfortably. 

I'm about to catch up on their rounds via the Masters website with the real time action on TV. And it's a Friday night too. Happy days.