Golfers Thread

Gaz

Dropped shot after Detry found a bunker off the tee then Bob missed the green, he then shaved the hole with a par putt from the fringe for a 3rd bogey of the day for the pair.

Currently tied 8th and will probably finish there. Not the only team to have a huge difference between their foursome an fourball scoring. They were -18 on fourballs alone, just -4 in foursomes.

Edited by peasy23

Hopefully Bob gets a bit of confidence from this weekend heading into the CJ Cup Byron Nelson in Texas this week. Only way he would make the Wells Fargo the week after is with a win.

He should be in the field for the USPGA ok, members of the most recent Ryder Cup teams ranked in the top 100 of the OWGR get in.

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m not sure I’d be keen to accept an England flag (or a Welsh/Irish/Northern Irish flag for that matter) if I was celebrating a win either tbh. 

Thats the point I was making.......wonder what idiot thought it a good idea to pass it to him....probably the press