Golfers Thread

Gaz

Shame the Koepka couldn’t keep with him after such a fascinating see-saw start to the final round, but an amazing and deserved win for Mickleson. Great to follow over the four days, but as mentioned by others, definitely not missed the US crowds over lockdown. Get that inane whooping and hollering on every single Tee in the f*cking bin!

T12 for major wins now. Where does it put him in terms of the all time greats though, top 10 ? Easily 2nd behind Tiger in the last 30 years anyway.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

T12 for major wins now. Where does it put him in terms of the all time greats though, top 10 ? Easily 2nd behind Tiger in the last 30 years anyway.

How many would he have won if there was no Tiger? 

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I get what you’re saying but I thought the coverage was great. I’m not sure a few extra shots of Harry Higgs would have added much to it.

Yea I see where your coming from mate. I think we can both agree though that there are far to many ad breaks. Gives the coverage no flow 

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

How many would he have won if there was no Tiger? 

Tough question, he's been runner up in majors more than anyone except Nicklaus, but only once to Tiger (2002 US Open at Bethpage).

He's bottled at least 2 US Opens for me.