Golfers Thread

Gaz

Just now, Tynierose said:

Would be amazing if Harrington gets in at 3 under, would have a real chance.

Anyway some of those fans are as irritating as f**k.

Aye that what was it "Gimme some of that hot sauce" followed by someone offering a guy worth about 200 million a hundred dollars if he gets closer to the hole made me want to punch the screen

Tightening up a bit now though 

Know what annoys me about golf tournaments, the way everyone wears golf clothes to go watch it. You're not playing, you can wear anything you want. There was even one bellend the other day with a glove on.  That guy needs a bolt gun to the head.

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

I am eagerly awaiting the revelation of the time that Lefty did done him wrong & this is why he is hating it.

Actually he was incredibly nice to me, gave me a signed hat which I still have somewhere.  Quite a fan as it happens. His brother was sound too.

7 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Actually he was incredibly nice to me, gave me a signed hat which I still have somewhere.  Quite a fan as it happens. His brother was sound too.

Fair dos Pepp, he is a good guy. Remember watching him during the practice rounds at the Ryder Cup at Celtic Manor, he was waiting on some European players clearing the green & was playing some chip shots while he was delayed. One of the guys I was with pointed out he was only doing it to keep us all entertained while we were waiting & he smiled and nodded at him.

Edited by Perkin Flump