Golfers Thread

Gaz

1 minute ago, Tartan Dave said:

Koepka (ten on nose coz odds) casey bez collin. 
si woo and xander miles off it. You? 

Hovland and Morikawa were the main bets. Leishman, Schwartzel, Cam Smith look done, but Brandon Grace at 150/1 might sneak a place.

Got a few top English and top European etc multiples too.

44 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Another welcome to my world tweet. emoji1787.png

No water involved for Zach, just throwing shots away hacking around in the "native area*.

Screenshot_20210522-073328_PGA%20TOUR.jpg

That was me at the old head links course beside Kildare in Ireland 🤣delighted bob and Laird have mad the cut.Bob going out early today will probably go have the best of the weather so decent chance to move up 

Edited by doulikefish

20 hours ago, edthebaw said:

Mcginlay says Conners better watch out or he’ll miss the cut, he’s on a bad run, but for feck sake he’s two behind the leaders !!!

He just squeezed in by 7 shots in the end. McGinley on the ball as always. 

3 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He just squeezed in by 7 shots in the end. McGinley on the ball as always. 

I was away yesterday only caught a couple of hours after 10 pm last night and I had half a bottle of red but I'm positive Mcginley said Rory had battled to make the cut at portrush in the open when he was struggling and he needed to show them qualities again 

Basically sky need to take him out the back shoot him and get butch in a live feed from his home in Vegas asap

Bob teeing off anytime now, Laird at 6.20pm, the leaders at 7.40pm.

McGinley tweeted that he has walked the course, wind a lot less than the first two days and some accessible pin positions. He reckons today will be the best chance to score low as it's to be windy again tomorrow.

Up in Durness for the wife’s birthday and managed to sneak a quick 9 holes this afternoon. Not played it in about 10/15 years, but scenery wise it’s still one of the best courses in the country, and if you drive well (I did) it’s very scoreable and a lot of fun (4 over for 9). The par 5 6th/15th (9 greens, 18 tees) dog legging round the water is class, and the 125 yard 9th/18th over the cliffs is honestly one of the best holes in Scotland.

IMG_9252.jpg
IMG_9255.jpg
IMG_9257.jpg
IMG_9261.jpg
IMG_9263.jpg

Another decent medal round for me today. Round in 80-8 for a net 72. Had two double bogeys in first 3 holes and another at 12th but birdies on 4th and 9th helped repair that damage. By my calculation my handicap index should be 7.6 after today. Was 9.6 at the start of the season. Pleased.

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Bob bogeys the last for an even par round that will see him move up a few places on the leaderboard 

Decent effort. Just outside the top 50 at the moment but he'll probably get inside the top 40 by the end of the day you'd think.