Golfers Thread

Gaz

3 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Well his caddie is from NI, Portrush I think. But when he played over here on the what is it Euro Pro Tour or whatever he had a Scottish caddie, from St Andrews I think but was a Kingsbarns caddie originally.

Anyway so when he turned pro he asked this guy do you want to caddie for me on tour. Obviously he did, so him and his brother flew to California to sort it all out. They were to meet Koepka the next day to arrange everything, so the first night they got there they went out for a few drinks.

Ended up getting into a wee fight, nothing serious just a drunk scuffle but enough that I think they spent a night in the cells. Anyway so go to meet Koepka and are told by his management team or whatever no way would you get a visa now, we can't offer you the job.

So he gets the guy from NI who has now won four majors with him and made about ten million. Choker.

The caddie in question now carries MacIntyre's bag I believe. 

Love to see DeChambeau struggling the utter walloper

On the subject I got a book a couple of years ago on the guy they reckon he based his technique on Moe Norman. The Feeling of Greatness its called.  Decent book, but also some good videos online of him giving clinics etc. The one plane swing.

They reckon he was the straightest hitter ever and could have won majors if he wasn't basically mental.