Golfers Thread

Gaz

Matched my best ever medal round today with a 75 for a nett 67.

Round included an eagle 3 plus 2 birdies.

Will be down to lowest ever handicap of 7 (7.0 or 7.2 depending on CSS). :P

Good shooting bud, well done Edited by BaSeDG0DSA1NT

79 - 14 nett 65 yesterday, Best ever scratch score. Started the season with a handicap for the first time. - 14 Original aim was to get down to 11 by the end of the season - cut to 11.8 yesterday so now the target is 10. 

It's worth mentioning that this is on a 6650 yard SSS 72 course.

Got my annual trip to Arran this weekend and nipped down to the driving range at lunchtime there.  Child number 2 has meant that I haven't played since about October last year and the lay off has done nothing to improve my already shocking game.

The driver will be left firmly in the bag as the slice that i'm putting on the ball is comical.

Matched my best ever medal round today with a 75 for a nett 67.

Round included an eagle 3 plus 2 birdies.

Will be down to lowest ever handicap of 7 (7.0 or 7.2 depending on CSS).  :P

After the high of Sunday played in a stableford tonight.

Absolutely woeful. lost 2 balls and failed to score at all on 6 holes.  :lol:

Does anyone know what courses if any offer half season ticket in Fife? Preferably the monthly direct debit scheme.

I'm back into it massively and am chopping at the bit to get a handicap and play medals again.

Edited by Dazzle

I've got a loan of some Adams Idea irons from a friend with a view to buying them off him. Have previously been playing with some nice, but old Mizuno forged numbers. Ive only been playing for a couple of months, so im a complete novice but the Adams clubs are so much easier to hit, I get away with the less pure shots to a greater extent than the Mizunos which really punish you for any mishit shots.

Playing another round this afternoon, so we'll see if it was just a flash in the pan!